The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Beautiful.. I would love to see a movie from this angle.
This is my angle every time I go out for a walk, 10min from my door. Except MY forest has a sacrificial stone. And even MORE Crystal Lake likenesses.

I have vowed to one hot summer (like this one) stalk passers by in full Jason Voorhees gear (already have the mask, but I'm a way on the short side for Jason, CAN MAKE UP FOR IN AGGRESSION, and have in zombie format)...just....surprise them. Make them **** their pants. It'd have to be a Friday the 13th. I missed this one, the one I wanted to do it on, because I was in transit from Prague back home. Also why I didn't do a commentary on any of them on that day.

But did something related on the day, so all's good.

Where's the Count?
He's too busy preparing for his next film. It's another biography!

Went to dinner with some friends, turned out the place was right next to a donut shop. They have lots of tiny little donuts sitting there and you tell them what kind you want and they put all the stuff on it right in front of you, made-to-order. Look at this insanity:

Waiting for the pic- Pride.
That's some set up in your back garden Ms. M

Well, we had a tough loss in the championship game of one of our softball leagues yesterday, but in the game just before one of our players did this, and I felt I had no choice but to immortalize it:

Well, we had a tough loss in the championship game of one of our softball leagues yesterday, but in the game just before one of our players did this, and I felt I had no choice but to immortalize it:

Imagine this having been part of your work day...

Trying to figure out how to post a pic from my phone....

Find a photo. Click on it when it saves SAVE IMAGE. Photo will be in your library. Go to Go Advanced & follow directions there. Very easy to do.

Trying to figure out how to post a pic from my phone....
If it's too big, reduce the size with an app - that will cut the upload time.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I hadn't seen my niece in 14 months... I got a call from my mom saying she forgot her keys, luckily I have a copy, and a 20 minute drive away, so it was fun playing with the little bambini, gave her a little present (she'll be 2 next month)