MoFo Lists

Tools    

Red River on the Ebert list comes up when you type in The River. The latter is part of Ebert's great movies, but isn't on the list.
It's listed on this page. Maybe it's under Le Fleuve elsewhere?

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
It's listed as The River, but not in alphabetical order, you can find it underneath The Life and Death of Colonel Blimp.

A system of cells interlinked
Wasn't Bound directed by the Wachowski Brothers? At the time, they were men, yes?

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Wasn't Bound directed by the Wachowski Brothers? At the time, they were men, yes?
This is why I disqualified The Matrix.

Have they directed a film yet, both out as women?

Suspect's Reviews

A system of cells interlinked
This is why I disqualified The Matrix.

Have they directed a film yet, both out as women?
Unsure. I just found out today the other brother had transitioned!

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
New list up:

Top 100 Films Directed By Women

Lemme know ASAP if you notice anything amiss.
It looks like something is up with Vagabond on the women directors list. It's listed a 2018 instead of 1985 on my list but on someone else's it says Mo Amer: The Vagabond 2018 (which is something else entirely).

It looks like something is up with Vagabond on the women directors list. It's listed a 2018 instead of 1985 on my list but on someone else's it says Mo Amer: The Vagabond 2018 (which is something else entirely).
Got it, thanks. Fixed.

New one up:

Movie Forums: Top 100 of the 1930s

Appropriately enough, this is our 30th list, too! Didn't even notice until just now.

Had a few more parsing issues than usual this time, so let me know if you notice anything. I also seem to have probably deleted one entry in the list movies table by mistake (from another list), so I'm downloading last week's database backup to see if I can figure out what's missing. D'oh.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
@Yoda

On the "Top 100 Horror Films" list, the movie Evil Dead II (1987) is listed as "#42. Evil Dead II: Dead By Dawn",

but on the "Top 100 of the 1980s" list, it's listed as "Evil Dead II". (I think it's #58, but there are no numbers on the 1980s list.)

Purely out of interest: why aren't there any numbers on the 1980's list???

(Asking fer me mate Pinnochio - he's fierce nosy)