Happy Anniversary, doubledenim!

Tools    

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
Nope. Looks like you nailed it. The annie/bday is on brand for me 🤓

As a child I always wanted Ahnold’s birthday to be on the 4th of March. Why I thought that mean something, who knows. I learned to appreciate Catherine O’Hara instead 🥳

A system of cells interlinked
Happy Anniversary DD!

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Word, yo. Just another slinger. Better get Pearl to hotLANTA before the pirates get her first. Sometimes, it's better to be killed.

WHAT a birthday event!!@!

(trying to find a related gif only brings me Ray Fisher crap. just imagine one practical stop-motion effect of a sessy brunette removing a wig revealing all the neat little blinking gadgetry that is her skull, singing "happy.... BIRTHday.... tew... yewwwwww" with a Monroe voice sim. i think we're totally on the same page here...)

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
wait WAIT wait wait (wait)....
Is it your anniversary? bday? both? was it yesterday??? tomorrow?!?!? I am so confused!!!!

Today is Everything! Birthday, anniversary, who needs labels! Today is for Party!

Born in a blizzard. Sunny and 65 today! Nothing makes sense! I love it! Cyborg was filmed in NC!

wait WAIT wait wait (wait)....
Is it your anniversary? bday? both? was it yesterday??? tomorrow?!?!? I am so confused!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY/ANNIVERSARY (OR WHATEVER IT IS TODAY) Double D.
Happy Anniversary.
Happy Anniversary DD!
Make it a good one!

Happy ani 🎁
Thank you so much. Just know this. You and you alone have always been my favorite MoFo 🥳

Happy Anniversary/birthday!

Birthiversary!

Happy Birthday DD

Bout time you two showed up and showed out. You won’t believe what happened tonight, it all started when mark kicked off his impromptu dj set with this banger...

Needless to say, we had to pull a couple down from the swinging chandelier. So come on in, whether it’s sarsaparilla or St. Ides, we’ve got you covered! Nobody’s going to work tomorrow!