Saw

Tools    

Release Date: September 17, 2004

Trailer:

Uncensored Trailer:

Starring: Tobin Bell, Cary Elwes, Danny Glover, Ken Leung, Dina Meyer, Monica Potter, Shawnee Smith, Leigh Whannell

Plot: Two strangers awaken, chained side-by-side to the wall of a filthy bathroom. Neither knows how they came to this awful predicament, nor what might await them. But the man lying on the floor and missing part of his head might be a clue. Soon, they'll discover they are the latest victims of a maniac who makes his own amusement by pitting two strangers in gory, life-and-death situations.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	saw1.jpg
Views:	175
Size:	85.0 KB
ID:	3206   Click image for larger version

Name:	saw2.jpg
Views:	171
Size:	89.0 KB
ID:	3207   Click image for larger version

Name:	2642158_i_1_k_.jpg
Views:	169
Size:	29.5 KB
ID:	3208   Click image for larger version

Name:	2642170_i_1_k_.jpg
Views:	176
Size:	32.0 KB
ID:	3209   Click image for larger version

Name:	saw_03_1086371178.jpg
Views:	165
Size:	53.9 KB
ID:	3210  

The link for the trailer doesn't work, but the uncensored trailer and the poster are really nasty. Looks like it might be an NC-17.

dude thats some crazy stuff

he said dead cell mate but that dude was alive

the link you just posted didnt work for me but the first trailer was crazy. i wanna see this one.

mike did you get a thing that said page missing if you did just click on the link that says trailers and you got it from there

Pretty scary looking... I can't wait.

this is just some crazy shiznit lol

jrs i want to play a game muwahahaha

Originally Posted by dillskies88
mike did you get a thing that said page missing if you did just click on the link that says trailers and you got it from there
o thanks

anytime

Does any1 know why this film as such a low IMDB rating? it seems odd where most the comments i read were in its favour. It looks really good

I See You When You're Sleeping
It better not end up where one of the two chained up is one of the maniacs or i'll scream.

Pretty decent poster actually, not bad.

That mean Cary Elwes is the bad guy/puppet?

This movie could be brilliant. I hope it's over here at the same time.

It's an edge of the seat, thriller, horror with a bit of puppetism thrown in.