The Matrix: Resurrections

Tools    

MC for the Great Underground Circus
A movie from over 30 years ago (The Fly) is getting remade? 30 years? That's a miracle.
no point in remaking it. It's a damn great movie [and a classic].

no point in remaking it. It's a damn great movie [and a classic].
Oh I like the movie. But remaking a 30 year old movie is better than remaking a 2 year old movie.

MC for the Great Underground Circus
Meh, The Fly was originally a book so a new movie wouldn't be a remake.

How
Many
Times
?
It was a short story, then a movie, then a remake [that has nothing to do with both]. Now they want to remake the remake [cronenberg's version] not adapting the book to the screen.

Ben.Hur also had the same treatment, Look how that turned out.

This is essentially a reboot. Usually I keep an open mind when it comes to remakes, reboots, etc. For all we know they may have some fresh ideas. Sure, this could easily be an utter failure, but that remains to be seen. There have actually been some decent remakes and reboots, so I wouldn't dismiss this just yet. Especially without more details or a trailer.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Meh, The Fly was originally a book so a new movie wouldn't be a remake.

How
Many
Times
?
Ugh, not this crap again.

Suspect's Reviews

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
This is essentially a reboot. Usually I keep an open mind when it comes to remakes, reboots, etc. For all we know they may have some fresh ideas. Sure, this could easily be an utter failure, but that remains to be seen. There have actually been some decent remakes and reboots, so I wouldn't dismiss this just yet. Especially without more details or a trailer.
Wish i had the same belief as you.

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "

Wish i had the same belief as you.
Although personally I didn't care for Fury Road, it was a successful reboot. They're not always terrible

A bunch of crap--and if they mean Jordan starring as Neo, the public will never buy it--Jordan is only seen as a boxer, nothing else

Not a fan of the idea, but will be interesting to see what they come up with.

Legend in my own mind
A bit of goodish news.

Welcome to the human race...
I heard that this was actually going to be a prequel about a young Morpheus (presumably played by Jordan). I guess that has the potential to be interesting.