Beer Fest

Tools    

Has anyone seen Beer fest? I like silly movies like this but I haven't heard anything really. My friend said that it was funnier than Talladega Nights, but to me the two movies looked like a completely different humor. Should I see it?

No.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

did you like or have you seen Super Troopers, or Club Dread...same comedy team did them, "Broken Lizards"...if you haven't seen them, than I suggest you see Beerfest to give them a try...and see the aforementioned previous Lizard movies if you like Beerfest

Horrorphiliac

If you see Beer Fest let me know what it's like to go from whatever to retarded within a couple of hours.

And, that's not an opinion. It's a fact. It's what I do.

I saw the movie on Monday. It is, to put it simply, a hilarious movie. The plot is stupid and most of the movie doesn't make sense, but if you want to see a movie with your friends where you can't stop laughing, then go out to eat and talk of nothing but the movie, see this one. I did.

Originally Posted by JBriscoe
did you like or have you seen Super Troopers, or Club Dread...same comedy team did them, "Broken Lizards"...if you haven't seen them, than I suggest you see Beerfest to give them a try...and see the aforementioned previous Lizard movies if you like Beerfest
Wait, I did randomly see Super Troopers and I thought it was pretty damn funny. "Who wants a mustache ride?" "I do! I do!" If beerfest was made by the same group it might change my mind.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Yeah, but Club Dread was a let down.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

yes! u thaought this movie ROCKED! funniest movie i have ever seen! and thats saying a lot. i actually thought that it was better.... than... super troopers. and, i never thought i would actually ever hear myself saying that....

super troopers was great so can'e wait to see beer fest

I don't think it really stood up to "Super Troopers" or "Club Dread" really. Didn't do much for me, just didn't make me laugh.

I thought this was going to be an even dumber version of Old School (which I found cleverly stupid, if you follow). Didn't realize it was by them Broken Lizard folks until I started watching it (a friend insisted). Yeah, I laughed. A lot.

"You don't have to yell."

This film in an absolute classic! You must watch it. The Wolfhouse brothers are just hilarious.

Has anyone seen Beer fest? I like silly movies like this but I haven't heard anything really. My friend said that it was funnier than Talladega Nights, but to me the two movies looked like a completely different humor. Should I see it?
I like this movie

I love the part when they were on a beer training in order to win the upcoming beerfest

Lost in never never land
It is a very solid movie. It is definitely in the ilk of Club Dread (which I found pretty entertaining) and Super Troopers (pretty funny). I would say that I think they did a better job on Beerfest then the other two. There is a lot of good random humor through that film.
I wish, I wish he'd go away."
-From Identity

Nothing special, but you'll get what you expect, a few laughs here and there.

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
I haven't watched this yet. To be honest, I wasn't all that interested, but might have to give it a try now.

i have a question. in the beginning of beerfest when they are at the funeral playing beer games is that thug malik yoba?

Is this an old movie?Haven't heard about this one.

Is this an old movie?Haven't heard about this one.
Me too, but the movie seems interesting