Smokin' Aces

→ in
Tools    

Does anyone else think that the final scene with Ryan Reynolds pulling out Heller and Buddy's hospital equipment is one of the best non-dialogued scenes ever! lol
I know im gonna sound like a madman, but you can really see the pain in his facial expression, the slow close up as well makes it so enthralling, by the time its finished your halfway off your seat as well cos your tryin to get closer as well, then those slow scenes inside the room completely juxtaposed with the Swede/Andy Garcia n the rest of the FBIs frantic attempts to get in to the room.
ANd just to top it all off, one of THE BEST score they could have written/chosen for the backing... jus brilliance in my opinion.

I guess i wanted to see if anyone likes it as much as me, or if you hate it then, pray tell

Dan

Well it looks like there's already a pretty good thread here on this flick, so you may want to check it out. I imagine this post will get moved there so don't forget to try the search.

I thought that was an awesome scene! The music was amazing. Didn't love the movie overall, but great ending!

Yeah the film was abit mediocre upto that scence but I think the scene was classic.