Funniest movie ever

Tools    

I love the Scary Movies series, Dumb and Dumber and Clerks 2

dumb and dummer not the new one the old one with jim carry

American Pie: Naked Mile.,

It depends on your sense of humor. In the old days Jerry Lewis used to crack me up. The movie that comes to mind is Artists And Models, where he's teamed up with Dean Martin.
More contemporary Tin Men, Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
Most Contemporary As Good As It Gets, Rat Race, There Is Something About Mary, Old School, The wedding Crashers, What's The Worst That Can Happen, The Wedding Crashers, too many others to mention.

I'll go with naked gun one of the craziest movie, Ive ever watch

American Pie the Wedding. It's hilarious from start to finish

It depends on your sense of humor. In the old days Jerry Lewis used to crack me up. The movie that comes to mind is Artists And Models, where he's teamed up with Dean Martin.
More contemporary Tin Men, Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
Most Contemporary As Good As It Gets, Rat Race, There Is Something About Mary, Old School, The wedding Crashers, What's The Worst That Can Happen, The Wedding Crashers, too many others to mention.
Did you ever see the original film from which Dirty Rotten Scoundrels was remade? It was Bedtime Story (1964) with Marlon Brando, David Niven, and Shirley Jones. Much higher quality acting of course although Steve Martin as the only professional comedian was probably funnier in the way his character was portrayed.

A system of cells interlinked
I thought the movie RV with Robin Williams was very funny. Although I think Robin Williams is always funny.
Ah, come on, you know you watched it for JoJo.

The Wedding Singer, I like the character of George he's very funny. Not to mention his songs I mean song, singing one particular song and all hehehe......

"Do you really want to hurt me, do you really want to make me cry"....haven't got the clue what the title of this song he's singing!

I'm a bunch of a hell!
Deuce Bigolo
Bruce Almighty
American Pie"Naked Mile"
White Chicks
The MAsk
Me,Myself and Irene
Water Boy
Chuck and Larry
Big Momma's House

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
My all time favorite would have to be Monty Python and the Holy Grail I could watch that movie over and over again.

American Wedding
Dumb and Dumber
Old School
Happy Gilmore

The Replacements, I like the part where they train all no-goods or newbies in this kind of game!!! have they're own game, own personalities....I have fun watching this!!!!

I know it's going to have been done to death in this thread, but I'm still going to put my money on Airplane!, it has one of the highest gags-to-runtime ratios of any movie ever made. For simple belly laughs it can't be beat, plus it's old enough not to be endlessly quoted at parties.

A more personal favourite is Red Dawn. It's more in the inadvertently hilarious category but I have to think the cast and crew were in on the joke just to keep my internal sense of a meaningful world in tact. If you can sit through that movie without cackling like a pantomime witch your head is broken.

scary movie 1 2 3
monty python and holy grail
blazing saddles
young frankenstein(sp?)
Dang you nailed mine favs !!!

Also some others that I am blanking on right now.

Movie Forums Critic
for me it is the ace ventura film and hos mutt, and the mask too