Martin scorcese Greatful dead movie

Tools    

Anyone here listen to the dead? This blew my mind.

Scorsese is on board to direct and produce a new untitled biopic on the Grateful Dead with Jonah Hill on board to play the group’s frontman, Jerry Garcia.

https://deadline.com/2021/11/jonah-h...le-1234875832/

Not sure if jonah can pull it off, hopefully they dont try to make the movie too serious would ruin it for me. Cant really image what all of it is going to be about though I know alot has happened in there career but im not sure its adaptable in a bio pic.

Didnt see the doc he directed about the dead in 2017, but i dont have any interest in docs about artist glorifies them too much makes me wanna barf :P

Never been a Dead-Head, but would probably see the movie. Jonah Hill would be fine IMO.

I would probably see the movie tomorrow !!

I was never a Dead fan. But Jonah Hill is the perfect casting choice to play Garcia in my opinion.
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

Interesting, I wonder if Scorsese will pay him more that the 60k he got for Wolf Of Wall Street.. Leo got 10 mil... maybe this is his way of making up for that ****ty disparity.

Apparently Jonah in WOWS was exactly and I mean exactly the same as the real guy he played so it’s no surprise Scorsese casting him in a biographical part huh

but i dont have any interest in docs about artist glorifies them too much makes me wanna barf :P
I second, third and fourth this!

I was never a Dead fan. But Jonah Hill is the perfect casting choice to play Garcia in my opinion.

i think he can do it all he has to do is be a cheery smart hippy lol i can totally see him with the black hair and beard looking just like him