Trust 2010

→ in
Tools    

Really? Why did you think it was so bad? I thought it was very well written with good performances. I've seen thousands of worse films.

Duplicate Account (locked)
At least bad performances are funny, trust is just ultra-cringey and very hard to pay attention to, and you miss all of the internet dialogue if you have eye problems and a fairly "small TV screen". Theirs a conspiracy to confuse me and the mob is out to get me. I'm gonna sue.

-1/10

This has got to be the worst movie i have ever ****ing seen.
Seen that. Yeah, I agree that it’s mostly trash and emotionally manipulative in a very obvious way.

Hard Candy at least had a twist of sorts.

Duplicate Account (locked)
Seen that. Yeah, I agree that it’s mostly trash and emotionally manipulative in a very obvious way.

Hard Candy at least had a twist of sorts.

hard candy didn't make the mistake of showing the internet dialogue at all, and displayed that the teenage girl was prepared for what might have happened to her, and it was basically a face off between a teenage girl and a lieing child molester.

hard candy didn't make the mistake of showing the internet dialogue at all, and displayed that the teenage girl was prepared for what might have happened to her, and it was basically a face off between a teenage girl and a lieing child molester.
Agreed.