How many times have you seen Gladiator!

Tools    

Freddys Little Friend
3 times after the 2nd time it becomes crappy

I've seen it twice, and I'm still annoyed at the liberties they took with history.
And sawdust restaurants with oyster shells

From The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock by T.S.Eliot

3 times for me. Once in theatre, once when I rented it, and once at my friend's house. Great movie, I need to buy it so bad.
And found he was eating his shoe.

Never seen it.

You ready? You look ready.
Like jasminelucilus. I've seen this movie about 50-100 times. I love it too. "The General That Became A Slave. The Slave That Became A Gladiator. The Gladiator That Defied An Emperor." -Back Of DVD Case

Thats right I think. Is it?
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Originally Posted by John McClane
What did you think?
i liked it..didn't expect to because i don't really go for these types of films..but it was much better than i thought

i've seen it once

I saw it once when it was on sky movies, apart from the action i wasent to impressed.
Spartacus is better.

wicky wicky
3 times. i think its a great movie. it's just not one that i sit down to watch often. i own it just cuz i feel the need to own it (yeah, i'm an idiot, shut up)

I watched it about six times aready!I like it alot but since it is really bloodly I don't watch and eat or I would barf!
Crow was made for this part and I was crying so hard at the end of the movie!Also the villen is great too you like and hate him at the same time!
I give this movie four stars!Smiles!See you around!JM
Favorite Movie of all time:Star Wars!
Online offline boyfriend:AdarkSideJedi(brad)
Other Sites I belong tooeathcurse.com Darkmark.com and StarWars.com and Adult Swim.com!

Cyberdine Systems Model 101
Spartacus is better.
Got that right.

An American In Paris ****/*****
Once Upon A Time In China *****/*****
Father of the Bride ****/*****
Spartacus *****/*****
The Hidden Fortress ****/*****

You can view my review for each of those films at T-850's Reviews

Gladiator is a great film in my humble opinion. I think Crowe is great, so was Phoenix and it was one of the best films of that year, 2000.

Sadly, a sequel is the works isn't it? Apparently set for some time in 2005 and even though i'm quick to judge, I think I won't bother seeing it at the cinema unless their isn't another movie that interests me around the time of its release.

Why are their so many sequels? Of course the horror genre has completely over-killed some of the greatest slashers ever come up with, ie Freddy, Jason, Michael etc. Now it seems one in five movies that does well, a sequel is inevitable

Mother! Oh, God! Mother! Blood!
I saw it twice: both times on DVD. I liked it both times. I then saw Spartacus. Now I like them both. I'll be ready for a third viewing of Gladiator in about a year.
NEW (as of 1/24/05): Quick Reviews #10

Mother! Oh, God! Mother! Blood!
Originally Posted by rjmcfc86
Of course the horror genre has completely over-killed some of the greatest slashers ever come up with, ie Freddy, Jason, Michael etc. Now it seems one in five movies that does well, a sequel is inevitable
You don't have to pay any attention to the bad sequels.

I love [i]Halloween, Friday the 13th, Friday the 13th Part II, Jaws, The Matrix, Die Hard, The Godfather, The Godfather Part II, Caddyshack, First Blood, Rocky, and I could go on and on. The sequels that followed those classics have no effect on my feelings toward the originals.

Originally Posted by Mark
You don't have to pay any attention to the bad sequels.

I love [i]Halloween, Friday the 13th, Friday the 13th Part II, Jaws, The Matrix, Die Hard, The Godfather, The Godfather Part II, Caddyshack, First Blood, Rocky, and I could go on and on. The sequels that followed those classics have no effect on my feelings toward the originals.
Of course their are a few exceptions, but more often then not, they are aload of crap.

I mean, take Gladiator for example, the sequel could look awful but big fans of the orginial would still go and see it.

BTW, none of the Friday the 13th films are worth a second watch and The Matrix in my opinion was much better then Reloaded and even Revolutions.