I'll be back

Tools    

Hi all. I just wanted to let everyone know that I've had a drastic change in my home life this evening and I'm not going to be on here much for the next couple of weeks or so. I'll be by about once a day or so, but I probably won't have time to post like I have been. I just didn't want anybody feeling like I've abandoned them if I don't answer a post in a timely manner.

I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday season.

Chris...I'll email you if things change beyond this and about our plans for the New Year. Thanks for everything.

Movie-Fever.com | New! Movie Fever Forums

Female assassin extraordinaire.
Will miss ya. Take care; I agree, it's been wonderful having you here at the forums.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
I'll miss you.

Will you marry me so I can take advantage of your job?

Lol!
No, marry me!

LMAO...thanks one and all. Send me pics and I promise, all offers will be considered. LOL. Happy Holidays everyone.

Little bit of an update here.

When I started this thread, my father had taken a bad turn with his health. He passed away on Christmas morning, so things here are a little strained to say the least. I've cut my hours at work down to practically nothing for the first week of the new year so I can get everything done that needs doing. This is just to let everyone know what's going on and to say that I'll be gone for at least another week. Also, I really appreciate the emails and well-wishes I've gotten here.

When I return, I'll be swamping the DVD section with a ton of new info since all of my year-end meetings are over...so stayed tuned.

Thanks again to everyone,

Laurie

Sorry to hear that Laurie - you'll be in my prayers tonight.

Once again: thank you for your work here - it's been totally tremendous - feel free to take "time off", so to speak, whenever you want, for as long as you want.