Name:	IMG_0683.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	401.6 KB
ID:	46585   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0708.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	406.9 KB
ID:	46586  

These pics are terrific @nebbit. Beautiful light on a beautiful beach, and yes. every day offers a different palette. And Boris is a real cutie. Hard not to smile at a lovable looking pooch like him.

I tell you something. Several inventions surprised me. Google Maps for instance. Who would have envisaged the internet giant having to pinch ideas to call their own. GM was founded by a Sydney company Where 2 Technologies which was taken over by Google. Hey presto Google Maps. Google Earth was founded by an Californian company. Ditto.
The first time EVER I saw the google maps van in my suburb the other day

I may just add some personal stuff as it identifies where I came from. The first is where I was educated from age 6-16.

Engadine. My home town. I saw my first movies at the Engadine Picture Palace. I used to sneak in with a couple of friends thru a loose side boarding. That was until the manager twigged and told our parents. Dad told me I was lucky we were not taking a walk up to the local police station. I then found out that if I wanted to see a movie from there on I was to work for the ticket price. Guess I got off litely.

Wonder if any of you Aussies have seen one of these most unusual creatures in the wild?

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
That little bastard's poison will have you suffering for months!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Only the boys. Girls are as gentle as a Golden Retriever.

Wonder if any of you Aussies have seen one of these most unusual creatures in the wild?
Good to have you back here LL. Yes I saw a platypus when I was about 10 when my family went for a day trip into the wilderness. It is rare to see them in the wild as they are notoriously shy.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Another Aussie here, just popping in to say g’day cu#%
Are you one of these additional unusual Australians?

Hey Sydneysiders remember this annual event? To the uninitiated it is the Sydney Easter Show..were the country meets the 'big smoke'.

Then.

Now.

Australian marine creatures.

Murray Cod.

Box Jellyfish

sea dragon

Wobbegong.. a small species of shark.