3 Things...

Tools    

I'm Anthony, a Frenchman in France.
Sounds like a bumpy ride!
I've quite enjoyed answering your request

Yes only 3
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

Donald Trump
Donald Trump, Jr.
Ivanka Trump

3 things you want to accomplish this week

Trumps piece of trash adviser who single handedly got Trump to reject the immigration deal because he hates immigrants. He's really the lowest form of scum in the White House currently.

3 things you want to accomplish this week
Get work done at work
go shopping tonight
catch up on sleep (LOL)

3 songs from the 60's you think they should play more often

Trumps piece of trash adviser who single handedly got Trump to reject the immigration deal because he hates immigrants. He's really the lowest form of scum in the White House
Always amazes me how quickly Trump has forgotten that his own mother was a British immigrant.

I Wanna Hold Your Hand - The Beatles
Like A Rolling Stone - Dylan
My Generation - The Who

Amazing how many Sixties hits there were.

3 songs you hate from any era

Most interesting man in the world
3 songs you hate from any era
do you wanna be my lover - spice girls
mambo #5 -don't know who sings it
all star - smash mouth

what 3 new animals would you put in a new rampage video game?

- platypus
- emu
- echidna

Show me the name of 3 triplets.

How about the name of 4 triplets?

Their surname.

I gave it a thumb up about 2 hours ago.

3 jokes.

What did the Buddhist ask the hot dog vendor?
« Make me one with everything »

I went in to a pet shop. I said, “Can I buy a goldfish?” The guy said, “Do you want an aquarium?”
I said, “I don’t care what star sign it is.”

A group of guys I know took a trip to France and decided to attend Mass in a small town, even though none of them understood French. They managed to stand, kneel, and sit when the rest of the congregation did, so it wouldn't be obvious they were tourists. At one point, the priest spoke and the man sitting next to them stood up, so they got up too. The entire congregation broke into hearty laughter.
After the service they approached the priest, who spoke English, and asked him what had been so funny. The priest said he had announced a birth in the parish and asked the father to stand up.

Tell me about 3 mysteries.

Where is Jimmy Hoffa?

Why has Harrison Ford never won an Oscar?

What do they put in tuna salad at the diner that makes it taste so good? Can't really describe the taste, other than that it's mildly piquant or pleasantly tart. I've experimented with pickle juice, chopped celery, even a dash of tartar sauce- can't get it. Even once begged, and offered to bribe, a friend s sister. who was a waitress in a good diner I've eaten at, to tell me the secret ingredient. She didn't know.

Name three things - the opposite of a bucket list- that you hope you never have to do.

Name three things - the opposite of a bucket list- that you hope you never have to do.

- I hope I'll never have to kill anyone;

- I hope I'll never have to need home assistance because of serious health;

- I hope I'll never have to eat a whole pound of marshmallows at the quickest (because, you know, I'm not fond of such pieces of candy ^^).

Tell me about 3 things you love in other people.

What a nice thought @anton, and makes me realize how many things I love in the people I love

1- A giving, compassionate heart.

2- Honest character -
I am not sure if I would call this sincerity or reliability, but someone whose word is good.

3- Talent -
I don't necessarily mean a gift for singing or making art; whether it's a companion with a gift for mouth watering cooking, or a trail buddy who is apt at spotting where the animals are in the forest- - it's a talent and drive and zest in life that exhilarates the day.

Name three things you are looking forward to doing this year.

Name three things you are looking forward to doing this year.

- This year, I look forward to knowing about proofs of the existence of extraterrestrial life (be it microbes or more evolved life forms). I rely on Science and especially astrobiology, which is the science that deals with Life in the Universe.
The revelation of the first proof of the existence of extraterrestrial life will open a brand new era in humankind's history: "We are not alone in the Universe".
I'm sorry for implying extraterrestrial life already exists but its existence is not confirmed by Earthlings' Science yet

I also hope those life forms won't be malevolent in any way... ^^

But... Are Earthlings not malevolent, by the way?

- This year, I look forward to a professional promotion;

- This year, I look forward to meeting new benevolent people.

Please tell me about 3 (more or less) famous people you'd like to spend a whole day with, in a friendly way.