The "Get to know you" game.

Tools    

Billy Joel. Green Day being a close second. Noel Gallagher and Foo Fighters tie up at third.

Which Beatle do you least care about?
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
I don't really have a favorite book. I have favorite authors. Rick Riordan, Yasmine Galenorn, Steven King and Dean Koontz.

If you could live anywhere in they world where would it be and why?

My fluffy green mankini.

How do you like your eggs?

My fluffy green mankini.

Fertilised! Sorry couldn't resist that joke! . I like my eggs scrambled with ketchup.
What's your ideal day trip, theme park, museum, art gallery etc?

My fluffy green mankini.

Fertilised! Sorry couldn't resist that joke! . I like my eggs scrambled with ketchup.
What's your ideal day trip, theme park, museum, art gallery etc?
You realize if you're not careful, those zygotes have a nasty tendency to become . . . CHILDREN!! 😱

Natural history museum, fossil site, etc. (Educational crap.)

What are your favorite and least favorite movie-viewing modes (theater, DVD, streaming, rental v. purchase, etc.) and why?

Yikes! The question then becomes, have you ever had a second date? (Or do you only go out with blind women?)
Corpses actually and sadly I've still never made it to a second date - I don't know why but they always just seem so dead set against the idea and nothing I say or do seems to alter their stiff resolve

Natural history museum, fossil site, etc. (Educational crap.)

What are your favorite and least favorite movie-viewing modes (theater, DVD, streaming, rental v. purchase, etc.) and why?
Favourite has to be cinema (though I rarely go nowadays as the audiences just aren't respectful much of the time) as it's just so much more an immersive experience.

Least favourite has to be streaming though now we can stream directly to the television and not have to watch on a 23" screen it's now just an issue of the print quality sometimes being of lesser quality.

If you could only ever go to the cinema once more in your life and it had to be tonight but you could choose absolutely any film and they would screen it for you - which film would you choose and why?

Are mankinis painful to wear Chypmunk??
They can be but that's primarily because some people love to 'twang' them and they rarely ask permission to do so.

I already answered BOP's question btw - you need to answer mine from the bottom of the previous page .... I even put it in bold to help it stand out