WHERE THE HECK AM I?

Tools    

Portland, Maine?

Other side of the continent @Citizen Rules. In fact, , so far east it's in a separate time zone. I myself have never been to this particular beautiful part of the country but would like to visit. Whale watching nearby too. If no one gets this, I may be forced to post a folk music song about the area, so maybe someone like Gulfportdoc will make due haste
LL, I wondered how I was getting notified about this thread, since I've not ever taken the time to post in this one. Consequently you're welcomed to post all the folk music you like on here-- but not on the musician/composer thread. Just kidding!!..

~Doc

Btw although you can take a photo from any angle, CR, wouldn't the ocean be on the LEFT side for the Pacific? Not to embarrass, you b/c my own misguided internal sense of navigation is only exceeded.by my consternation with just about any calculation that has something to do with math.
No worries Just something about that photo told me the ocean was west.

This song is about the body of water that abuts the place with the lighthouse. This song about the sea is a bit moody , but appropriately so, because the area is reputed to have the world's highest tides

@lenslady. Whale watching nearby too.

You like Whale watching LL? It is big business in my home town.

Look for humpback whales and other marine mammals on an open-water whale watching tour. Cruise past the Sydney Opera House and Harbor Bridge before heading out into the Pacific Ocean. Get the chance to listen to whale songs and more.

Lol I like most activities regarding nature.
Do you actually hear the whales?

Oh and btw will someone Puhleeeeeze try to guess where the heck this place is?

Lol I like most activities regarding nature.
Do you actually hear the whales?

Oh and btw will someone Puhleeeeeze try to guess where the heck this place is?
I said Portland, ME, but had no response.

No @Stirchley - not Maine. Further north. ( never said it was USA ) Sorry I didn't get back to you.

Check the added clues - most photographed lighthouse , host to cliff side puffins and off shore whale watchers, world's highest tides that wash ashore from the Bay of Fundy. Didn't think this lovely place would be so hard to guess but if anyone can get it, it's you Stirch.

Final clue- Gordon Lifgtfoot sang a song about the place.

Last set of ez clues.

The lighthouse is on a province, named with two words:

First word is a type of Chevy.

Second word is based on the Scottish people who settled here.

It's hard to believe none of you mofos, who seem to have forgotten the existence of Google, are able to get this . Ah well , if you all can't figure it out now, I will reveal - if one of you can tell me who's buried in Grant's Tomb.

No @Stirchley - not Maine. Further north. ( never said it was USA ) Sorry I didn't get back to you.

Check the added clues - most photographed lighthouse , host to cliff side puffins and off shore whale watchers, world's highest tides that wash ashore from the Bay of Fundy. Didn't think this lovely place would be so hard to guess but if anyone can get it, it's you Stirch.

Final clue- Gordon Lifgtfoot sang a song about the place.
I have not read the answer. Mull of Kintyre? Or was that a Paul McCartney song ?

No.

I give up. It's Nova Scotia.

Open floor.

It's hard to believe none of you mofos, who seem to have forgotten the existence of Google, are able to get this . Ah well , if you all can't figure it out now, I will reveal - if one of you can tell me who's buried in Grant's Tomb.
It becomes fatiguing when a photo is one week old.

Nobody is buried in Grant’s tomb, per se.

It's hard to believe none of you mofos, who seem to have forgotten the existence of Google, are able to get this .
Yikes, you sound like Spookie.