The Walking Dead: Season 7

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I think it was Raul yesterday who suggested you hve anger management issues. It;s a tv show, dude, not WW3. Calm yourself. You trashed a relationship over a zombie show? Good grief. And I dont think fans of the show have to explain themselves to you. Maybe go get your jollies on Ms Rollercoaster.

It's boring and predictable. The characters are all boring and unlikable, not to mention NONE of them can act. Also, the scripts are terrible to the point that I am actually shaking just typing about this show.
Negan is awesome

switch to decaf?

Negan is awesome

switch to decaf?
I love Negan.

Ok, I could go of on one right now, but I'm not going to.
However, this is a show that I hate so much that I actually get a little angry just thinking about it.
I have seen every episode and imo each episode gets more boring and predictable than the last. God, I hate this show.
My ex (I broke up with her because she loved this show) introduced me to this show a couple of years back and after the first season I couldn't believe how bad it was and it led to a blazing row between me and my then gf.
Even after that relationship I continued watching, desperately hoping it would improve. It did not.
Normally, if I don't like a show then I will just not watch it or discuss it. However, I hate this show so much that I find it infuriating that there are people out there that like it.
I'm not saying that people who like this show should be put to death or rounded up etc but I do believe that people who claim to like this show should be forced to explain themselves.
So my question for fans of this show is 'what is it about the show that you enjoy?'
I'm genuinely frustrated and perplexed so it would be great to get some info on why people like this show. Thanks.

This just not make sense unless you are a masochist on one side and also like whinging.

I am kidding around a bit as the "train wreck" analogy might also be playing a part.

So for me I am a comic fan from back when this all started. It brought back an exciting element to story telling that has been lacking in so many current (last 10 to 15 years) monthly distributions in the genre.

Some things from the comics play out well on the screen and some just fall flat or do not make sense. There are some pretty bad episodes of TWD out there, but there are also some really great ones. It also takes somewhat of an investment into the characters and even then some people have lost interest.

I personally love watching the show and the first season is one of the best imo. As for the reasons why:

Great cliffhangers (a love of mine from comics)
Anything can and does happen.
The human condition has always fascinated me.
I love zombie stories, even though many times they are just a side note.
It really is a lot like a soap opera - I will admit I used o watch General Hospital growing up.
It is a roller-coaster ride of emotions if you allow yourself to get lost in it all.
I love a good revenge/fight back build up plot-line.

It is like anything else out there, some people like it and some do not - I would advise to stop watching it if it bothers you that much - maybe try Preacher.

If you let what other people like bother you so much you are in for headaches that could be avoided.

I would not call myself a die hard fan, but i like what I like and do not apologize for it. Well except maybe Anaconda - I have no idea why I watch the flick every time it is on.

I think it was Raul yesterday who suggested you hve anger management issues. It;s a tv show, dude, not WW3. Calm yourself. You trashed a relationship over a zombie show? Good grief. And I dont think fans of the show have to explain themselves to you. Maybe go get your jollies on Ms Rollercoaster.
I'm just curious as to why people enjoy the show. The characters aren't interesting, nor are the scenarios they are put in. I am genuinely curious as to what makes people want to watch such a boring show is all. Also, why are you obsessed with my feelings about theme parks? lol

I'm just curious as to why people enjoy the show. The characters aren't interesting, nor are the scenarios they are put in. I am genuinely curious as to what makes people want to watch such a boring show is all.
Why would they even tell you when you trash a show that entertains them? I havent liked it since season 1 but my husband is still a fan and I dont run him down for enjoying it the same as I dont ridicule fans here for liking it. People are free to like or dislike whatever they want, not bow down to your superior taste. You seem to have a few post it notes on yourself on what constitutes entertainment. There are quality shows available for all tastes so why waste your energy wrecking a relationship and hate watching just so you can whine about people who like it.
Please note there is no question mark there.

Why would they even tell you when you trash a show that entertains them? I havent liked it since season 1 but my husband is still a fan and I dont run him down for enjoying it the same as I dont ridicule fans here for liking it. People are free to like or dislike whatever they want, not bow down to your superior taste. You seem to have a few post it notes on yourself on what constitutes entertainment. There are quality shows available for all tastes so why waste your energy wrecking a relationship and hate watching just so you can whine about people who like it.
Please note there is no question mark there.
I'm a little puzzled as to why people seem to think I am running people down. I was accused of this on my musical thread too. I haven't insulted anyone that likes the show, I was just curious about its appeal.

Do you have an antisocial personality disorder by any chance? Read your own post. Broke up with your girlfriend because she likes it. Thinks people who like it 'should be forced to explain themselves'. Goodness, so condescending. Your first post on this board was funny because it looked like a joke but the novelty sure wore off fast.

Do you have an antisocial personality disorder by any chance? Read your own post. Broke up with your girlfriend because she likes it. Thinks people who like it 'should be forced to explain themselves'. Goodness, so condescending. Your first post on this board was funny because it looked like a joke but the novelty sure wore off fast.
I think there has been a misunderstanding if any of my posts have come off as jokes lol. But yes, I did break up with someone because of this show but I haven't insulted anyone on this site for liking it. I just stated that if they like this show then they should be able to explain why, same for any show really.

I'm a little puzzled as to why people seem to think I am running people down. I was accused of this on my musical thread too. I haven't insulted anyone that likes the show, I was just curious about its appeal.

yeah I just saw why. I dont know if you're trolling or you actually believe the sht you spew. Goodluck

I would just suggest reading it again because I didn't insult anybody. I literally just stated my opinion and asked for details on why some people disagree. There has been literally no insults or talking down to anyone on my part.