Cant remember the title to a movie that took place Nazi Germany.

Tools    

I am trying to remember the title to a movie I saw many years ago. The movie took place in Nazi Germany. I can not remember many scenes or plot, but I do remember it was about two brothers or maybe just close friends who had a Jewish friend. One or both joined the Nazi's, but one became obsessed and the other saw that it was wrong. I remember a few scenes like one where there was a boxing ring and this Nazi guy beat another guy pretty good. I also remember a scene where a woman received I believe it was her husband's finger in a box through the mail if I remember right. Also I think there was a scene at the end where one brother watched the other brother being carried away in a truck. I really appreciate any feed back; this has been driving me crazy.

Yes, I'm pretty sure Swing Kids had the finger in the box scene.
And Triumph of the Spirit (starring Willem DaFoe) was about prisoners forced to box in a concentration camp.

Proud to be one of the 10%
did the jewish friend happen to have a love for music and a huge collection of records and he walked with a cane?

I'd say it's Swing Kids, too. The final scene with the truck is just as you describe it.