Can you recognize this...??

Tools    

Number Of Movies I've Seen In My Life : 950
I saw it few years ago, and from the quality of the film as i recall, I'd say it was taking between 1993-2003 i think.

I remember that it was about a guy, that meets a girl(teenage maybe older)
but men are not Legal or something... and she hides him from all the other..
i guess only women... i don't know if its like a "all males died" movie.. because by the end there are some men at some car-junk yard or something..
i just remember that something happened that all men disappeared or left.

its American, and modern, in some USA town...

thank...

The Wickerman?

I'd say it was taking between 1993-2003 i think.
No.. Its not that old..
2006 isn't old!

The Wicker Man (2006) Directed by Neil LaBute. With Nicolas Cage, Ellen Burstyn, Kate Beahan. A sheriff investigating the disappearance of a young girl from a small island ...

The Wicker Man (1973) Directed by Robin Hardy. With Edward Woodward, Christopher Lee, Diane Cilento. A police sergeant is called to an island village in search of a missing girl ...

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Des, don't you go arguing with them, they've seen 934 movies in their lifetime, they should know what they're talking about.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Beware The Probe!
Sounds like Children of Men

In 2027, in a chaotic world in which humans can no longer procreate, a former activist agrees to help transport a miraculously pregnant woman to a sanctuary at sea, where her child's birth may help scientists save the future of humankind.

Nah, that's about a lack of children, not a lack of men. And in Children of Men, the man hides the woman, and not the other way around.

This is assuming the initial plot summary was accurate, of course. Plenty of times it isn't.

so.. no its not Children of Men, and not The Wicker Man 2006/1973.

You may as well roll those eyes at yourself. I wasn't saying it was The Wicker Man. I was letting you know that it wasn't that old. Something you apparently didn't know, or you wouldn't have made your first of many rude replies. I don't know what your problem is, but you need to show a tad more respect. Especially since you're asking for help.

Number Of Movies I've Seen In My Life : 950
no need to be angry Destiny... its all for humor sake's...I have no intentions to insult or dis someone here... and I'm grateful for every help that i can get.
and i know you didn't say it was the wicker man I just pointed out generally that it was not what i was searching for.