The Group Shot Game

Tools    

Bette Davis is all I got.

The Little Foxes

Bette Davis, Dan Duryea, Carl Benton Reid, and Charles Dingle

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Ed Harris, Dennis Quaid, Fred Ward, Charles Frank, Scott Glenn, Levon Helm, and Lance Henriksen in The Right Stuff
You betchum! Playing The Mercury Seven astronauts: Scott Carpenter, Gordon Cooper, John Glenn, Gus Grissom, Wally Schirra, Alan Shepard, and Deke Slayton.

I know it's from John Sayles' Return of the Secaucus Seven, but since apart from David Strathairn, Adam LeFevre, and Gordon Clapp hardly anyone from that cast went on to be in other movies, I don't know who those four actresses are by name. If somebody else wants to figure it out, more power to ya!

I know it's from John Sayles' Return of the Secaucus Seven, but since apart from David Strathairn, Adam LeFevre, and Gordon Clapp hardly anyone from that cast went on to be in other movies, I don't know who those four actresses are by name. If somebody else wants to figure it out, more power to ya!

You broke Gideon's rule;
Players must name all of the actors in the shot and cannot post a guess unless they have a name for all the actors in the shot.

You broke Gideon's rule;
Players must name all of the actors in the shot and cannot post a guess unless they have a name for all the actors in the shot.
Oh, oh, BUSTED!