Happy Birthday Sexy Celebrity!

Tools    

Get off my island
Happy 20th Birthday Sexy Celebrity!

I'll leave it to someone more eloquent than me to describe why you are valued and revered so highly here, but from me, Happy Birthday! Have a good one!

MoFo Survivor - r3port3r66 wins!!!!!!

I am having a nervous breakdance
Just 20??? Holy cow! That night he told me was 22 and MAN did he know his way around!!!

Happy Birthday, dude....

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

I See You When You're Sleeping
wow that hair is hairy.

Happy Birthday SC, you're one of my favourite members here in which make me come back and back and back....

Here's your gift!

A dog wheelchair, modelled by a dog.

You're almost old enough to be a legally-drunk sexy celebrity.

Have a good day, Bro.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

To our collective conscience who bears the name SC, I bid you the happiest of days! Your presence here is a daily gift to all of us and while we are not at all equipped to give proper thanks I shall try...

with leather....

Seriously, you are wise beyond your years (and mine) and MoFo will always adore you... as will I.

Happy 20th J. This place would be totally somber without you.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Put me in your pocket...
Happy Birthday Sexy!

You help keep this place fun. MoFo wouldn't be the same with out you.

Have a great day and tell us how you celebrated...well not everything.

Lets put a smile on that block
Goodness, only 20? You had me fooled there you sexy thing.

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHULATIONS!

Now you are no longer a teen and enter the world of....un-teeness i pass onto you a portrait of the best role model a man could need, a woman who will always endevour to help you grow into an incredible human being....some say she's magic you know....

Lá breithe mhaith agat Sexy!!!!

MoFo is a much happier place with you around...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Birthday wishes!

I'm just as surprised you have only just turned twenty. You strike me as far more mature (mature?, yes that's what said ) then your age implies.

Your fun to have around! A real Celebrity.

This way for another place you should be at home with......

http://www.comedy-zone.net/zones/standup.htm

We've shared many a rant and voiced many a turmoil, in both directions. The meaning of your given name couldn't be more appropriate. Happy Birthday.

My life isn't written very well.
OK, I'm a little strange. For some reason when I'm away from this website--you know, in the everyday world--there are certain MoFo's I think about. If I'm watching something political on TV, I sometimes think about Yoda. If I happen to catch a badly written advertisement I think of Mary Lo or Austruck. And when I encounter an unattractive man dressed in women's clothing, who thinks he gets "away" with it, I think of our Jason. That's not to say that Sexy is unattractive or a transexual, it's just that I wish he were around to make a very funny comment on the situation.

Perhaps having "On-line" friends isn't any different than having real life friends. And maybe On-line friends are in someways better than our flesh and blood buddies we see everyday. If you carry the spirit of someone around with you, and the very thought of them can make you laugh, then that's almost religious. Being conscientious of an entity you have never met in person is not trivial, in fact I think it's very special.

It's like we all met somewhere once, moved away from each other and now we keep in touch through MoFo. Jason has become a good friend to me. We have talked, gotten to know each other and what's more we actually like each other.

So Jason, here's to you on your Birthday. Thanks for bringing some laughter and honesty to this website. But more importantly, thanks for making me laugh and sharing yourself freely. You are a wonderful person and deserve the very best.

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
Thanks, Revenant. Should I really do standup? Huh huh?
Definately. Everyone would love you.

May need a warning for little old ladies though.

Wow, that's a lot of cnadles. Don't worry. I'll be there with you tonight to help you blow them out.

I Love You Jason.

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
You can blow out the 21st candle that's for me to grow on - and boy, will it grow.

I love you too, Jason. *kiss*
If you're good . . .
errrr . . . . I mean Bad . . .
NO NO NO . . . I meant good . . .

Well, either way . . . I'll help you blow something out tonight. ;-)

We've never really talked, we probably never really will... but I still wish you well for your Birthday. 20 seems just like... many years ago now...

Hey Jay, I know I haven't gotten a chance to know you exactly like everyone else has ( as I can tell by other posts), but I am though, happy to have met you here on MoFo. Stay your silly self You are a good friend and I wish you all the best.

HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY!!!

Happy Birthday Sexy, now you be careful when you BLOW out your candles