Welcome to Hell (a.k.a. MoFo Survivor)

Tools    

Get off my island
Play as much as you want; so long as you get your score in by Monday. I haven't decided if I will post individual scores yet, but I will definitely be posting names of those who don't send their scores to me... which reminds me. When you send your score to the e-mail address provided, I won't necessarily know it's you, so please make sure you identify yourselves clearly in it OK, happy playin'

MoFo Survivor - r3port3r66 wins!!!!!!

Originally Posted by r3port3r66
HEE-HEE! If that's true I'm such an auto-perv (at least 5 times a day)!
"You are a deviated pree-vert."

Or better yet, keep your old score, because you probably won't do much better!

You are just begging for an ass-kicking, boy...

:insert ass-kicking Smilie here:

My life isn't written very well.
Originally Posted by Mary Loquacious
"You are a deviated pree-vert."

Yep, I'm at least 10--count them 10!--deviations from the mean!

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

We should have to submit our first scores. It's not like they get to practice on Survivor.

there's a frog in my snake oil
Will all these deviations mean more hare-raising? That's what i worry about

Originally Posted by The Silver Bullet
We should have to submit our first scores. It's not like they get to practice on Survivor.

I disagree. You need to play games like this a few time to have any idea what the hell you're doing, generally.

Originally Posted by Yoda
I disagree. You need to play games like this a few time to have any idea what the hell you're doing, generally.
Yeah, but it's more pure if you just try it once and take what you get. And, at any rate, Matt's right: they don't get to practice on Survivor.

Mayhaps we should all convene for a tribal council with Mr M and decide the perameters for the rest of the challenges. That'll clear up a lot of confusion, at the very least.

Oh, and I almost forgot: PACINOTRIBERULEZ!

Originally Posted by Mary Loquacious
Yeah, but it's more pure if you just try it once and take what you get. And, at any rate, Matt's right: they don't get to practice on Survivor.
They don't get pizza rolls for lunch on Survivor either, but lo and behold, I ate some today. There's no way to satiate you minigame purists, as well as the "can we really rely on the honor system?" crowd.

That said, it'd be cool if we could keep these kinds of situations to a minimum. So long as they're not constant, I don't see the problem, though. Our Proxy Probst made it clear that this, being week one, is just a warmup of sorts.

Originally Posted by Yoda
They don't get pizza rolls for lunch on Survivor either, but lo and behold, I ate some today.
Cheater.

I ate only what I could find on my lawn, which turned out to be five leaves, two worms, and a bicycle.

Alright, but i didn't know the keys on my first go and got 0. (Can we win immunity from honesty at any point Mr M?)

I ate only what I could find on my lawn, which turned out to be five leaves, two worms, and a bicycle.

Meanwhile, we should at least be forced to submit screenshots. I cannot for the life of me trust Chris.

Get off my island

Meanwhile, we should at least be forced to submit screenshots. I cannot for the life of me trust Chris.

Actually, the idea is that you take screenshots and send them to the e-mail address on the first page.

While I reckon I can trust you lot not to adjust your score in Photoshop, etc., I don't think I can trust all of you not to take a couple of gos to get into it; you have until Monday to get a decent score.

And you can adjust the controls in "Options" to use your mouse instead of your keyboard if you want, it's much easier (for me anyway)

erm, i can't seem to take a screenshot of it. Or at least, my computer can't read what i save (bad computer, bad. I vote that my computer gets evicted but i get to stay )

What a pain in the ass game! Anybody make it past level 10?
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

i got to the one where there's a teeny little roof and lots of little balls. What's the next level? One little box with one big ball? Us inside the ball? They go to far! It's all balls and spin! They should call it "A Blair-government intelligence document" instead. Tho i guess that's less catchy. (oops, so sorry, non-political water-shed thread this isn't it )

Well, you guys did better than me. I played it as many times as I could without breaking my keyboard in half from frustration.

And now my nerves are shot and I think I may have bitten through my tongue. Thanks, MoFo Survivor!

I got an awesome score and forgot to take a screenshot.
I guess I'll just have to do it again. Like, soon.

I See You When You're Sleeping
I got to level 8 and my pc just couldn't hack it, the little frumpy guy just froze as the ceiling falls.

Nobody has named him yet so I shall call him " Dibbles "

How's everyone else doing with Dibbles?

Why did I have to go on a vacation from MoFo right when we you were taking admissions? *bangs head on keyboard* I'm with Firegod: If you take any more admissions, count me in.