MoFo Survivor Island

Tools    

Get off my island
Because I'm bored, I think I will start a MoFo Survivor Island game and see who can stick it out the longest;

At this point, I'm still working out the rules, but basically, the participants will compete with one another by playing short online games or taking quizzes and trying to get a high score to win immunity from voting.

f you're interested in taking part, please PM me or post in this topic.
As an incentive, the winner will get a nice prize

MoFo Survivor - r3port3r66 wins!!!!!!

Do I want to be shipped away to a remote locale, where I will eat all manner of ickiness and likely become sick? Where I will have my every move videotaped and have the most embarrassing clips broadcasted to millions of people? Do I want to be humiliated in front of the world, with only a chance to win a prize and a very dubious fifteen minutes-worth of fame as my compensation?

Hm.

Why not? I'm in, Mr. M.

Hey, did I tell you guys that one of my old high school teachers was on the last Survivor? He's actually related to me by marriage, too, which was weird enough when I was in school, much less seeing him on TV every damn week.

gosh, now i feel obligated to post here, i shouldnt have opened my big mouth in the shoutbox, now i'm cornered by my own passiveness into participating in this crude enactment of social darwinism. er- that is, let's get surviving! hi! i'm lines palsy! i have no calluses on my feet so i hope we're not going to have to walk over any hot coals, but i can stand on my head, should such a feat be required at any point during this game. i can also solve math problems at a tenth grade level so please include questions about parabolas in those "quizes". yeah! word up!

Um...I'm not even going to try to top the last two posts, so...count me in.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Put me in your pocket...
Are we allowed to bring one item with us...or...are we cast onto the island with the clothes on our backs?

*puts lipstick in pocket*

Do you know my poetry?
I never really liked Survivor too much, but sure, count me in too

Originally Posted by Ezikiel
I never really liked Survivor too much, but sure, count me in too
yeah me neither, i'm just barely scraping by as it is, living off a diet of gruel and grime, licking the backs off food stamps for the simple pleasure of something to stimulate my taste buds, crawling around tide pools getting sun blisters on my back just for the chance to pick up enough sea urchins [and all sorts of other urchins too] sell in the market and make a subsistence living.
oh i thought you said you "never liked to survive much" my bad gosh is that foolish, blush.
so am i still eligable to play?

The Adventure Starts Here!
I'm in.

To me, the real fun is in APPLYING for Survivor: videotapes, funny applications, applying for passports with really horrible photos. Now THAT'S fun. At my house, applying for a reality show or a game show is our biggest hobby.

Mary, which person from the last Survivor did you know? We watch it faithfully here and I'd be curious which one it was....

Linda
(who thinks bugs are iccky and has no clue why she applied for the show)

Originally Posted by Austruck
To me, the real fun is in APPLYING for Survivor: videotapes, funny applications, applying for passports with really horrible photos. Now THAT'S fun. At my house, applying for a reality show or a game show is our biggest hobby.

Mary, which person from the last Survivor did you know? We watch it faithfully here and I'd be curious which one it was...
That would be Butch Lockley, a.k.a. Wilbur. He was my social studies teacher in my freshman and sophmore years of high school before he moved on up to the east side as the assistant principal of the middle school. And, man, was he a prick...ly pear--always in a bad mood, always playing up his little bit of authority to the hilt. He used to try to catch me and my friends smoking on campus all the time. He succeeded once: I was arraigned but acquitted.

And apparently he's married to (stay with me now) my mother's aunt's (not blood relation) daughter. So we're something something thrice removed.

It was just bizarre. I'm sure you know the story of his audition tape, right? Didn't they show clips of it? So, so terrible. Olney is famous for being "the Home of the White Squirrels," and he actually dressed up as a white squirrel for his audition. Oh, Butch.

I must become Caligari..!
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

Get off my island
There are still between 3 and 5 empty spaces, so get applying!

Get off my island
Good for you, take on the challenge

What would a MoFo Survivor be like without He who hates?

Sign me so up, Baby.

I wanna play..........

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

there's a frog in my snake oil
I'm in. Every community needs a deranged mystic Do my all-over-body-clippers count as an offensive weapon tho??

Get off my island
OK, I just need one more contestant to start

My life isn't written very well.
Ok I'm in too.

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Get off my island
Great. This sign up thread is done with. Get familiarised with each other and your imaginary island surroundings, and I'll be back a little later.