Movies that work the gag reflex

Tools    

Duplicate Account (locked)
as far as "Cringe" is concerned, this is the thing that makes watching a movie both exciting and unpleasant. For me the whole human centipede series did this, the first two were good but i thought the third was just a bad movie. Which movies made you feel disgusted to your core?

Also really damn good!

The villain in this is one of the great villains of all time. The movie itself (from what I remember) gets a little repetitious, so I definitely felt its length. But that monster at the center of the film keeps things popping.

The doors of wisdom are never shut. - 'Socrates'
The Seasoning House. I found this movie really unpleasant.
Did you know that in the 1980s movie PREDATOR the titular character was not originally portrayed by Kevin Peter Hall. It was in fact Jean-Claude Van Damme donning a much more insect inspired full body suit before he left the production which then led to the recasting and redesigning of the famous hunter.

Left Behind: The Movie

Dishonorable Mention: Saving Christmas

The Act of Seeing with One's Own Eyes is a bit of a layup as its just footage taken during an autopsy. Mermaid in a Manhole got me a wee bit queasy as well, the colours not being what you expect has a crazy effect somehow. Both excellent films tho.

This is a little different, but as a kid I had a huge phobia of bugs... so the tomb-trap scene in Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom (1984) along with the giant bugs in the bug-pit scene in King Kong (2005) both got to me.

Anyone know of any other intense bug scenes that I should avoid (or watch for the sheer pleasure of facing my phobia)?

This is a little different, but as a kid I had a huge phobia of bugs... so the tomb-trap scene in Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom (1984) along with the giant bugs in the bug-pit scene in King Kong (2005) both got to me.

Anyone know of any other intense bug scenes that I should avoid (or watch for the sheer pleasure of facing my phobia)?
Starship Troopers of course

Starship Troopers of course
Ha! They never bothered me! I guess because they were too science-fictiony. (I think the kids stomping on the roaches scene was worse - because the roaches looked real!)

Better Living Through Movie Quotes
"Goldmember." Austin Powers mistakenly pours a hot cup of Fat Bastard's fecal sample into his coffee mug and teases the audience for awhile and then takes a swig ... "nutty!" Hhhhrrrmphhh.

Silent Night Deadly Night 4, which has **** all to do with Christmas but features stomach churning effects by Screaming Mad George.