'Halloween 9' - Official Announcement Next Month!

Tools    

And this is my BOOMstick!
Omg Omg Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, yes. There will be blood....
What are you talking about?

Someone Save Us College Kids
Hes talking about how Halloween will be officialy annouced to the public Next Month, self explanatory.

Ehh....ok then.....

bout ****in time, been waiting for god knows how long

i just cant get excited about this. im so sure its gonna turn out crap like ressurection. when will they just kill him

How do we know this is even true? Could you post a link?

Wtf why does everyone dislike ressurection I thuoght it was great. Well not great but it was good.

Originally Posted by dillskies88
Wtf why does everyone dislike ressurection I thuoght it was great. Well not great but it was good.
Me too. it was pretty cool and entartaining.

Originally Posted by Nitzer
Me too. it was pretty cool and entartaining.
that's just it, us few fans enjoy it because it's a continuation of something we love, we're not looking for true quality, we're looking for entertainment value. The critics break it down into it's parts and decide whether it's good, we just decide if we like it.

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
Dude this thread has made me so ******* happy. I can't wait for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S: Ressurection was wicked, not as good as the earlier stuff, but it WAS better then Season of the Witch (which IMHO was the bastard child of the series)

lol, thx btw

Resurrection was alright, but not the best. The first 15 minutes were awesome. I hated busta being in there. I swear if he is in another, I hope it's the last 'cause they 'bout killed the movie by casting him.

Originally Posted by blibblobblib
Are you guys serious?
Yes I believe we are.

They should have left it at H20 with sweet little jamie lee being the victor. But since they didn't, i still thought the concept with the online cams and all was alright and enjoyed the movie somewhat. Enough for me to own the dvd.

As for Halloween 9, yes i guess i'll have to see that one too. Most likely when it comes out on dvd.

they should so make a game about it

Originally Posted by Nitzer
they should so make a game about it
You know what. Your absolutly right. Kind of with a resident evel feel to it. But with only one enemy, it may be a tough sell unless they have a great storyline.

I just know they're coming to kill me.
I think a game would be too hard to make and therefore it would suck.

IMO, mind you.

Originally Posted by MovieMaker5087
I think a game would be too hard to make and therefore it would suck.

IMO, mind you.
That is why there should be an emphasis on the storyline. I'm sure there's a core audience of Halloween fans out there who would be all over it in no time. Including myself.