The "What if...?" Game

Tools    

I just know they're coming to kill me.
The What If game is where I say something like "What if...?", then you answer it and ask your own What If. Sound like fun? Anywho, here's mine:

What if a Harry Potter was real and all the characters from the books were on boats right now, on their way to invade the U.S. like D-Day and start WWIII?

TAKE IT AWAY!!!

Randomly visiting for now
Originally Posted by MovieMaker5087
What if a Harry Potter was real and all the characters from the books were on boats right now, on their way to invade the U.S. like D-Day and start WWIII?

TAKE IT AWAY!!!
It doesn't seem logical that the Harry Potter characters would come and kill all Americans, but if they tried to then we'd see what their wands can do to a zillion tracer bullets being fired at them eh, then napalm being dropped then......sorry i got over excited. k my turn now

What if your whole world was fake and everyone you knew were actually actors (e.g. the Truman show) and you were on some twisted reality show?

I just know they're coming to kill me.
What if Osama bin Laden created a fully functional Death Star? And what if the U.S. had that "Star Wars" thing going? Man, Lucas would poop his pants the law suit money would be so big.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
What if your whole world was fake and everyone you knew were actually actors (e.g. the Truman show) and you were on some twisted reality show?
The show would be pretty uneventful. Unless they somehow read my mind.

what if homer simpson had to choose between a giant donut, and a lifetime supply of Duff?

I wipe my ass with your feelings
Thanks for playing the game correctly guys.....

He'd probably pick Duff.

What if there were no computers?

likewise

May The Forks be With Us
what if we all stopped worrying about stuff that probably wont happen in our lifetime?????

"Snozberries taste like snozberries"

So many good movies, so little time.
What if Legally Blonde 2 was the best movie ever made? Would we have this site?

"Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others."- Groucho Marx

Ex-Con. Ex-Cop. Explosive
If it did, then I would give Jennifer Lopez best female actor for her pussy soliloquoy.

What if the person who answers this question likes to have sex with goats?

Then Id probably be from a certain geographical area that I am not from and I wont name right now.

What if a woman were the President of the US?

you mean youre not from the US?

If a woman were President I'd be from a certain geographical area that I am not from

What if women had vagina envy?