2018 NFL PickEm League

Tools    

I don't know. They played about as good as they can play. We'll see how they fare when they don't.
Don't disagree but that D has been the real deal for a couple years. Couple that with a vet QB that is gaining confidence. I will be looking forward to watching a NE Jax rematch in the playoffs.

Don't forget their best offensive player wasn't even on the field

Don't forget their best offensive player wasn't even on the field
I think they are better without him. Also, the Patriots are going to improve quite a bit, and I'm not so sure KC hasn't been the most impressive team so far.

I think they are better without him. Also, the Patriots are going to improve quite a bit, and I'm not so sure KC hasn't been the most impressive team so far.
Yeah, I need to see KC still. Definitely expected a step back with Smith leaving. I don't even know who Mahomes is yet though. Which just goes to show how out of the loop I have let myself become. I am sure my 11 year old will let me know what's up.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
I'm not familiar with Mahomes either but it sure looks like they made the right move moving on from Alex Smith.

Always the correct answer regardless of the team or situation.

Are you kidding me with the Saints? HTF does that game happen? The way they looked last year, that qb, the running backs, at home?

Good to see a Broncos win came down to about 1 foot left of the goalpost.

Bortles service is back.

Hard to blame the Steelers offense for that loss, but damn they pretty much gave up the running game. Are these stats right?

442 yards passing
33 yards rushing

Damn.

I've seen stats like that with the Pats many times, although this week it was like they gave up by running the ball when they needed quick scores. The Steelers were behind too but at least they were doing what they could.

Week 3

Chiefs
Vikings
Jags
Packers
Patriots If Pats cant beat the Lions off a loss then that be a loosing streak a bit.

Welcome to the Patriots, Josh Gordon. Just stay sober.

William's gonna take him to Nantucket and spend a day on the boat with him. Definitely.

I think the "can't pick same team on consecutive weeks" rule is coming back next year.