SED WED

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked

Married the best lil' lady on the planet yesterday! I will most certainly have more pics to post once the photographer sends them along, but for now, I just wanted to make the announcement and post this picture a friend took.

I present Lisa and Mike Rogers! Known on MoFo as LTIZZY and Sedai!

Congrats man!!

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
About time, dude! Actually, that's great news. Did you get married in a park or a back yard? Brenda and I got married in her parents' big back yard - that's why I ask.

A system of cells interlinked
About time, dude! Actually, that's great news. Did you get married in a park or a back yard? Brenda and I got married in her parents' big back yard - that's why I ask.
My sister has 25 acres, and was kind enough to let us have the wedding and reception there! Awesome property, and we couldn't have had a better location and day for the wedding.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Congratulations Lisa and Mike!

Any honeymoon plans? I know somewhere you can get great rates on barn conversion holiday lets in Ireland.