Your favourite movie from when you were a child?

Tools    

I remember some movies I used to watch over and over again as a child. I'd either get my mum to rent them multiple times from the video store, or record them off TV.

Films like Who Framed Roger Rabbit?, Bugsy Malone, The Goonies, Three Amigos!, The Wizard of Oz, Labryinth and of course Star Wars are films I absolutely loved between the ages of 6 and 10, and still love to this day.

But there are some others I was thinking about today which I don't think I've seen in over 15 years. Films like Yellowbeard, Tom Thumb, Twins, Vice Versa, The Never Ending Story and Little Shop of Horrors. I wonder if I'll still like them? I'll have to try and watch them with my little brother and see what we both think.

I was a Disney fanatic when I was really little. I watched 101 Dalmatians and Peter Pan almost every day.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World

If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission
Ferngully: The Last Rainforest

Return To Oz

Casper

...and every girl's favorite, "Wild America"

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Big Trouble in Little China

I felt so let down when I watched it again recently.

Predator.

I used to watch this every time I went to Grandparents house. They had a little notebook with loads of taped films in. I still love Predator now.

Thundrcats the Movie.

Watching now is cringeworthy.The dialogue is horrendously simplistic, basically commentating on what is happening and ramming the episodes lessons learnt down your throat. However I still get a tingle down the spine when Liono does the Sword of Omens, "Thunder, Thunder, Thundercats HO!"

There are those who call me...Tim.
If I'm honest, my favourite movie used to change more often than the British weather when I was a kid. Mostly it was whatever big blockbuster with loads of special effects that happened to be out, which of course included Godzilla, Batman Forever and even Wild Wild West...

And, ahem, this:

mine would have to be
I loved watching it over and over again...

My favorite movie was The Matrix, Face/Off, The Rock. I loved action films when I was a kid.