Name That Movie

Tools    

Let's try to be broad-minded about this
it's long, but i love it

"She was fifteen years old, going on thirty-five, Doc, and she told me she was eighteen, she was very willing, I practically had to take to sewing my pants shut. Between you and me, uh, she might have been fifteen, but when you get that little red beaver right up there in front of you, I don't think it's crazy at all and I don't think you do either. No man alive could resist that, and that's why I got into jail to begin with. And now they're telling me I'm crazy over here because I don't sit there like a ******* vegetable. Don't make a bit of sense to me. If that's what being crazy is, then I'm senseless, out of it, gone-down-the-road, wacko. But no more, no less, that's it. "

it's long, but i love it

"She was fifteen years old, going on thirty-five, Doc, and she told me she was eighteen, she was very willing, I practically had to take to sewing my pants shut. Between you and me, uh, she might have been fifteen, but when you get that little red beaver right up there in front of you, I don't think it's crazy at all and I don't think you do either. No man alive could resist that, and that's why I got into jail to begin with. And now they're telling me I'm crazy over here because I don't sit there like a ******* vegetable. Don't make a bit of sense to me. If that's what being crazy is, then I'm senseless, out of it, gone-down-the-road, wacko. But no more, no less, that's it. "
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest?

How about this one?

"My character... he realizes that the apocalyptic crime rate is because of global deceleration. The rotation of the earth is slowing down at a rate of point zero, zero, zero, zero, zero, zero, zero six miles per hour each day disrupting the chemical equilibrium in the human brain causing very irrational criminal behavior."

And that is without a doubt The Bucket List.

Next:
"Be it a rock or a grain of sand, in water they sink as the same."

twofifty.org

Michelangelo's David statue's penis falls off...

Young Kid A: "That's my mom's favorite piece!"

Young Kid B: "Wouldn't be here if it wasn't!"

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Welcome to the site, Riezner. I thought the correct guesser got to add the next one?

I don't specifically remember that exchange. I remember the one by the guy who's playing W. in theatres right now about "pissing in faces". It's still gotta be The Goonies.

Now, sheeva, where are you?