Three Men and a Baby 3???

Tools    

I think a second sequel to Three Men and a Baby is not a bad idea. Any news or ideas??? I have heard rumors. France did a third...so looks like we might as well.

I heard about this a while back as well. iI think it's just a runaround the mill rumor. No real deal, though how do I feel about a third? I actually don't. The first was cute and the second was a fairly done sequel although, not in my top list of sequels may I say. What would they do in a third anyways???

And this is my BOOMstick!
Screw the stupid baby. It always annoyed me.

Originally Posted by jrs
I heard about this a while back as well. iI think it's just a runaround the mill rumor. No real deal, though how do I feel about a third? I actually don't. The first was cute and the second was a fairly done sequel although, not in my top list of sequels may I say. What would they do in a third anyways???
It would be turning 18 years old...

I was doing some random old forum searching for websites I posted on and found this post.

I asked about whether or not a sequel to this film would come in March 2005. It's now June 2010 and indeed, "Three Men and a Bride" is on the way.

I was 16 years old when I made this post...I'm almost 22 years old now!!

Lord of all Fevers and Plague
I did a search for "3 man and a baby", but found instead "2 girls one cup".

Gonna check that out!

UPDATE:

Tom Selleck Hopeful For 'Three Men And A Baby' Sequel - 'Three Men And A Bride'

Seems there may be some tentative movement on a second sequel to 1987's Leonard Nimoy directed Three Men and a Baby (which was followed in 1990 by Three Men and a Little Lady from Dirty Dancing director Emile Ardolino). Tom Selleck, the man who was almost Indiana Jones, told MTV...

"It is true that Disney checked my availability," he said, confirmed Guttenberg's comments from late last year. "And I know they checked Ted's and Steve's, and then had a script written, I think tentatively called 'Three Men and a Bride,' which kind of says it all [about the story]."

"I hope it's a good script, and if it is a good script I hope they do it, because it would be really fun to get back with Ted and Steve," he said. "The strongest of the two movies I think is the first one. It had more heart, and that's what I hope this third one would have if we do it."

Source: AICN (via MTV

Semper Fooey
"I hope it's a good script."

Since when has Selleck turned down a part because the script was bad?

It should be called Three Men and a Grandbaby. The baby/little lady is now grown and has had her own baby. Mayhem ensues.

"It is true that Disney checked my availability," he said, confirmed Guttenberg's comments from late last year. "And I know they checked Ted's and Steve's...
Oh yeah, I'm sure they had to check Guttenberg's availablity.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."