What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

..about to do some homework...and drinking some Dr. Pepper

You ready? You look ready.
Game, sleep, then who knows.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Neutral Milk Hotel
Drinking some pepsi and watchin movies
" I see in your eyes, the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, whe we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. May and hour of wolves and shattered shields before the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we Fight! For all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand men of the west!!"
-Aragorn: The Lord of the Rings the Return of the King

And this is my BOOMstick!
Writing an essay whether assisted suicide should be legal.

About to punch my monitor because Myst 4 is so hard!

Listening to Wicked. God I love it. http://www.theraven452000.addr.com/show9.html
Check it out.
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"

drawing maps and listening to rammstein

Originally Posted by allthatglitters
Listening to Wicked. God I love it. http://www.theraven452000.addr.com/show9.html
Check it out.
Why did I ever click that link

Originally Posted by John McClane
Ha, how does it look?
Very realistic. You know how usually game don't look so good (ex. Silent Hill 2) but they have cutscenes that just take your breath away? (ex. Silent Hill 2) Myst 4 is like playing in one of those cutscenes.

You ready? You look ready.
Originally Posted by Nitzer
Very realistic. You know how usually game don't look so good (ex. Silent Hill 2) but they have cutscenes that just take your breath away? (ex. Silent Hill 2) Myst 4 is like playing in one of those cutscenes.
Yeah, that's why I liked Metal Gear Solid 3. If they were to make Final Fantasy VII and use the graphics from the old cutscenes but just juice them up. OMG, that would be such an amazing experience. They have the power to do that now. I don't see why they shouldn't. Ah, oh well.

The reason they don't do it is because you would have to have a $4000 dollar computer to play it at a decent frame rate, but since Myst 4 is point and click they can afford to do that without a great if any loss of framerate.

Still listening to Wicked. If I go to New York next spring I might just die if I don't see it then. I seriously freaking love the music. I can't even begin to describe. Doing dishes too.

"Are people born wicked? Or do they have wickedness thrust upon them?"

Originally Posted by allthatglitters
"Are people born wicked?
Some are, not you sweetie you are a

Arresting your development
Curbing thought ways!