The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

I must become Caligari..!
Originally Posted by nebbit
OMG you are Beautiful.
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

Originally Posted by nebbit
I just wanted to share this picture of my doggie "Oliver" he died about 4 weeks ago, This picture was taken last year, his eyes look odd because he had cataracts and they reflected the light when you had to use a flash. He was a great dog everyone loved him, he was 15yrs old when he died, I miss him.
This is very sad. I am serious. I hope you feel better.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

STOMP FREAKIN' TASTIC!
Well, i hope your ready for me!(ladeeeez, just so you know, im a lot more dashing and devilishly good looking when im scrubbed up, out partying. But am just as stupid)
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	me1.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	174.2 KB
ID:	4592   Click image for larger version

Name:	me2.jpg
Views:	127
Size:	164.7 KB
ID:	4593   Click image for larger version

Name:	me3.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	143.4 KB
ID:	4594   Click image for larger version

Name:	me4.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	156.0 KB
ID:	4595  

Originally Posted by The Sarge
Well, i hope your ready for me!(ladeeeez, just so you know, im a lot more dashing and devilishly good looking when im scrubbed up, out partying. But am just as stupid)
Do you get beat up a lot? If you don't, let a brotha' in on how you're able to be such an idiot without gettin' your ass kicked. I kid, I kid.

These are my three daughters: Kari (17) Debi (13) Kristina (14). They sure are a handful, but I would not trade anything in the world for being able to raise them.

Kari is very smart and will be able to do anything she wants in life I am sure. She is a natural blonde that hates blonde hair so she keeps trying different colors. She reminds me of her mother in so many ways. She is fun to be around as she is always saying and doing the weirdest things. Kari helps me at the computer shop after school when time allows. She moved here to Florida with her mother and really misses her home back in Wisconsin.

Debi is the youngest child in the family and struggles to keep up with the others. She does a good job for the most part, but she still likes to be the baby, although she would never admit it. She is very much a tomboy and likes to help me anytime I build something.

Kristina is the wild one of the whole bunch and I cannot keep her at home on the weekends without tying her up. At 14 she looks and acts like she is 18. She wanted to be a vet when she was younger and now she wants to learn guitar. She is a natural redhead and is in a Gothic phase (Lord I hope it is a phase) where black is cool so she died her hair black. We painted her room recently, the walls are blood red and the ceiling and rug are pitch black. She is very independant and causes at least a dozen new grey hairs every week.

I love them all, but taking them all out to the mall, movies, or to eat, etc... at the same time is not a good idea because they fight worse than the boys ever do. Life is grand with 5 teenagers in the same house , but hey it keeps me young. I will post pics of my two sons next time.
Pics below are in order: Kari, Debi, Tina
Attachments

Name:	redhair.jpg
Views:	179
Size:	26.1 KB
ID:	4597   Click image for larger version

Name:	debi.jpg
Views:	163
Size:	398.6 KB
ID:	4598   Click image for larger version

Name:	prep.jpg
Views:	159
Size:	98.3 KB
ID:	4599  

7thboy, you have 5 children they are just lovely, thanks for the info about the girls.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
7thson, you have GORGEOUS daughters. and you sound like a cool dad. you let your daughter paint her room red? i wasn't allowed to touch the walls in my room.

oh, anyway, i found this picture of me and ryan (my boyfriend) that i thought i had lost, and i happen to really like it, so im going to post it, among others!

pic 1 - me and ryan at gatorland, in Orlando, FL. we both live here in vegas but we go and visit MY family in Florida, on occassion, and my family in MA, as well!

pic 2 - also in Florida at Disney World on Splash Mountain. my boyfriend grabbed my hand and told me to put my hand up so i couldn't hold onto anything solid when we went down. eeep

pic 3 - just a random picture of us posing in the kitchen, and me trying to stand at an angle that makes me look the thinnest!
Attachments

Name:	gatorland.JPG
Views:	153
Size:	82.8 KB
ID:	4600   Click image for larger version

Name:	splashmntn.jpg
Views:	144
Size:	102.2 KB
ID:	4601   Click image for larger version

Name:	ashry.jpg
Views:	175
Size:	32.6 KB
ID:	4602  

STOMP FREAKIN' TASTIC!
Originally Posted by PimpDaShizzle V2.0
Do you get beat up a lot? If you don't, let a brotha' in on how you're able to be such an idiot without gettin' your ass kicked. I kid, I kid.
It's simple m8, it's all to do with the confindence. I love myself, spend a disgusting amount on clothes and dye my hair red. If you go out partying knowing yourself that you look damn good then thats it. Women are easy characters...... i dye my hair red..... thats my in! Women come up to me and state the obvious..." you've got red hair ".... thats it, you're in...... just start talking to 'em and make sure you make 'em laugh. There's plenty of time for being serious when you're dead m8. I consider myself to be mid range in the looks department, but because i know how to enjoy myself i do get through a 'decent' quantity of birds. I never get beaten up because IF someone dosen't like my attitude i can either talk my way out of it or WCS, my mates take care of buisness (some of them can be quite persuasive). My shennanigans have resulted in no problems or fights in over 10yrs.... most blokes who see me out are lovin' me cuz of the tattoo's anyways so trouble is always a long way down the road when The Sarge! is out on the hunt.

Arresting your development
Women are easy characters...... i dye my hair red..... thats my in! Women come up to me and state the obvious..." you've got red hair ".... thats it, you're in...... just start talking to 'em and make sure you make 'em laugh.
Attachments

Name:	red hair man.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	5.2 KB
ID:	4603  

STOMP FREAKIN' TASTIC!
LoL.... close, but no cigar. Am somewhat of a clown tho!!!!!

It's simple m8, it's all to do with the confindence. I love myself, spend a disgusting amount on clothes and dye my hair red. If you go out partying knowing yourself that you look damn good then thats it. Women are easy characters...... i dye my hair red..... thats my in! Women come up to me and state the obvious..." you've got red hair ".... thats it, you're in...... just start talking to 'em and make sure you make 'em laugh. There's plenty of time for being serious when you're dead m8. I consider myself to be mid range in the looks department, but because i know how to enjoy myself i do get through a 'decent' quantity of birds. I never get beaten up because IF someone dosen't like my attitude i can either talk my way out of it or WCS, my mates take care of buisness (some of them can be quite persuasive). My shennanigans have resulted in no problems or fights in over 10yrs.... most blokes who see me out are lovin' me cuz of the tattoo's anyways so trouble is always a long way down the road when The Sarge! is out on the hunt.
And to think, this whole time, I've been using the yellow dye. ARG!

Originally Posted by MovieMaker5087
7thson, I must say, beautiful daugthers. Any of which available ?
They can take care of themselves so hey have a go at it, I will pray for you.

Originally Posted by Hondo333
And again, couldn't post both pics first time...
Hey hondo333, what was it like to work with Connie Sellecca?
Attachments

Name:	10051951.jpg
Views:	150
Size:	28.1 KB
ID:	4606  

... Hey at least i don't like Scream.
If only you knew how fragile and insecure i am. I can give it but i just can't take it.

I must become Caligari..!
Hey, Screamey McScreamy boy, why don't you just go and watch some scream, If you love scream so much why don't you marry it, Nahynahy nah nah,

Hey, Screamey McScreamy boy, why don't you just go and watch some scream, If you love scream so much why don't you marry it, Nahynahy nah nah,
I take it back! I take it back! Pleeeeeeeeeese have mercy.

Now you know the real reason, why i hide behind the mask.

Originally Posted by Escape
I take it back! I take it back! Pleeeeeeeeeese have mercy.
I take it back, please forgive me, I am sorry.............hey, what am I sorry for.

Ok...here's a very recent picture of me. You can call me Mike Go ahead and rate me ladies
Attachments

Name:	Mike Naso 4.JPG
Views:	129
Size:	33.1 KB
ID:	4687