Cosmopolis (2012)

→ in
Tools    

Duplicate Account (locked)
6/10

Overrall this one is pretty entertaining, but certainly not one of the best cronenberg movies. The dialogue is often hard to fallow, and there isn't a whole lot of coherence in what's going on that's needed to pull the viewer into the movie.

The movie could have had a lot more philosophical depth that was wasted through weird construction. In it's current state, you need to study what's going on to get the most out of it...something i don't tend to like in a movie.

Duplicate Account (locked)
I thought it was a mess. Liked the K’naan segment, though.

What segment are you referring to? What did you like about it?

Cosmopolis is my favorite cronenburg!

For me, videodrome has to be my favorite, such an eerie and exciting movie. Other than that, i think ExistenZ, Dead Ringers, The Fly, Scanners, Naked Lunch, a History of Violence, were all better than Cosmopolis.I did like Cosmopolis better than Stereo though, even though stereo was a more interesting concept, it was too boring for me, i just finished it because i was intrigued by it. I was going to watch "crimes of the future" but 5 minutes in it just seemed like it was going to be similar stereo and i lost interest. I couldn't get a grasp on what they were f*cking talking about.