Korean Movies

Tools    

and why did she commits suicide?!

Korean was good in funny, horror, sad movie., but do they good also in some animated/cgi movies such as transformers.,?

and why did she commits suicide?!
She was suffering from depression.

I used to watch Jung Da-Bin in the tv show NonStop. Funny girl, but now she's dead.

I'm not a fan of korean movies, but I love their stories and their actors...

I love Korean actresses., they are really pretty.,

how about full house

And these are my picks:
1.The Promise (I'm not sure if it's Korean or Chinese..I'm a little bit confused between the two..)
2.Il Mare
3.Windstruck
4.My Sassy Girl

A lot of people in this thread got banned...
You're right..I've noticed that too..

Movie Forums Critic
My Girl And I

shiri was pretty awesome.

It's shame that this thread is dead, it should be awakened
Recently I wrote reviews for Pohwasogeuro (2010), A Moment to Remember (2004) and Madeo (2009).

I watch Korean movies regularly, but there's still a bunch of famous ones that I haven't see.
Some kind of my Top 10 for now could be (without special order, except the first one ):

Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter... and Spring
The Good, the Bad, the Weird

The Man from Nowhere

Memories of Murder

J.S.A.: Joint Security Area
Oldboy

My Sassy Girl

The Brotherhood of War
A Moment to Remember

I Saw the Devil

Also I found interesting, although not surprising that 3 famous Korean directors, Jee-woon Kim, Joon-ho Bong and Chan-wook Park went to work in USA and every one of them has a USA (co)production release this year.

Korean was good in funny, horror, sad movie., but do they good also in some animated/cgi movies such as transformers.,?
I'm not a fan of korean movies, but I love their stories and their actors...
how about full house

I haven't seen a whole lot of Korean films, so
I'm gonna go cliche here and awards my favorite to:
Oldboy

From Movie Tab II:

"Laugh and the world laughs with you. Weep and you weep alone." Oldboy is not just the greatest foreign film I've ever seen (not true anymore), it's one of the best films I've ever seen. Coming for South Korea our drunk protagonist gets kidnapped and imprisoned for fifteen years. When he is released he has five days to find out who sent him so he can the reason and the revenge. With Tarantino style directing (which you could really see in the scene where he finds the place he was kidnapped in) Oldboy was an entertaining thriller. Filled with many memorable quotes and twists and turn through out, it became impossible not to get sunk in. This wasn't a typical revenge movie, this was something I've never seen hit the screen. While i did predict the major twist, that doesn't take away from the movie. It was filled with beautiful imagery, most notably the scene where are kidnapper lies in the bed with the gas mask. That's a moment that I just can't forget. This movie really left its mark in foreign film industry, and it's not even ten years old.
So ya I love it,

Some of other Korean films I've seen that I can think of from the top of my head:
Lady Vengance

I'm a Cyborg But That's Okay
-
A Tale of Two Sisters

The Housemaid

A few I really want to see: Three Extremes and Memoirs of Murder