Funniest movie ever

Tools    

.....doesn't know what to put here!
There are so many funny movies out there...Which is your favourite?
mine would have to be:
  • The Naked Gun Series
  • Airplane 1 & 2
  • Spy Hard

This is the First time I Watch this Movie......And Wow it was really funny!!! Superb it is a Great Movie...

North American Scum!
Anchorman (god dammit I love Will Ferrel...the most quotable movie in the whole world)

The Big Lebowski (awesome)

Snatch (better than lock, stock and two smoking barrels)

Zoolander ("I have bulimia" {pause} "You can read minds?")

History of the World Part I (or anything by Mel Brooks)
Something About Mary
Pulp Fiction (I don't know...it makes me laugh my ass off...I love it!)

Shaun of the Dead
Tommy Boy
Zoolander

I've always loved Something About Mary and Next Friday

I got a good laugh from the movie Rat Race. Especially when Seth Green and Vince Vieluf characters were trying to get out of their car before the monster truck crushed it and everything was in slow motion LMAO.

Movie Forums Critic
Meet the Spartans

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Are you kidding? I am getting very bad at picking up sarcasam,

Shaun of the Dead
Monty Python

bruce almighty

Gods Must be Crazy is one of the funniest movie that I've seen..

is thouroughly embarrassed of this old username.
The Holy Grail, Full Metal Jacket, The Happiness of the Katakuri's, The Toxic Avenger I & IV, and Airplane I & II

I'm going to add Anchorman to my list. I love that movie's humor. Great stuff.

Anchorman would be my number 1, i never stopped laughing during this movie! i'm not a huge frat-pack fan but i couldn't help but love this.
Borat is definately up there as well, as is shaun of the dead.

Monty Python and the Holy Grail (1975, Terry Gilliam & Terry Jones)

It's just a flesh wound.
Thanks! It reminds me of a movie program I saw last year,introducing this film,funny indeed.I am going to watch it.

That is my favorite scene in Monty Python! ^^

Bee movie, what a fantastic show it's really funny mostly the part where they are waiting for him to answer then he give them a buzzing language or something. and then his friend was madly looking for him saying "what the"! that give me a funny moments Good times, good times!

I have to agree with some people here, Monty Python and the Holy Grail^^
I was about 9 years old I think when me, my dad, and my best friend went out to rent a movie or two. After a while my dad held up Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Me and my friend watched the back of the dvd-case and saw the pictures of the knights and what-not. We both thought it was a serious Ivanhoe type of film. Anyway we hurried home and started watching. You can imagine the look on our faces when they come "galloping" through the fields using coconuts. At first we didn't quite understand but as the movie went on we sort of caught up. I have never to this day laughed so much while watching a movie! The fact that we had no idea that it was indeed a comedy made it that much more hilarious. We both suffered from severe stomach cramps in the end (in a good way ofc!)