Ok, Unregistered, I Have Had it!

Tools    

I'm sick of you harrassing me through PMs and all of your BS.

Faith27 just leave me alone.

Yods, can you take care of this?
Enough with the PMs Faith27!

A hospital??? What is it?

A big building with patients in it, but that isn't important now...
It's both of my pranks coming together at once LOL

And as for Faith27 denying involvement, that is a total LIE and they need to be punished, Yoda.
Faith27 *shakes head

For everyone in here....I swear that I didn't PM anyone in here...I don't spent time to do things like that just to harass someone. I'm telling the truth...If someone PM you under my username sorry but I don't know that and I'm telling the truth.

I'm sick of you harrassing me through PMs and all of your BS.

dominion452 just leave me alone.

Yods, can you take care of this?
wtf? well whos laughing now? I have never PM anyone period but I think it's cool that my name is in the heading of this thread. lol. ave a gud 'un evrybody

wtf? well whos laughing now? I have never PM anyone period but I think it's cool that my name is in the heading of this thread. lol. ave a gud 'un evrybody
Hey dominion452, great avatar, That is one of my favorite movies. It just missed making my top ten!

Founding member of the Divide by Zero Foundation.

There's too much blood in my caffeine system!!

The heck...is up with this thread?

^Yeah, I am wondering the same thing.. Overdriver?? Sounds somewhat similar.

A system of cells interlinked
Come on folks....figure it out!

I'll give you folks a little clue...

The thread title has my name in the title, not yours. Get it?

.....doesn't know what to put here!
i'm not harrasing anyone, somebody must've hacked my account

Come on folks....figure it out!

I'll give you folks a little clue...

The thread title has my name in the title, not yours. Get it?
What's the fun in that? If I'm not capable of knowing what I don't already know then maybe I really didn't know it to begin with...

somebody must've hacked my account
It's possible... Better check behind you just in case someone's looking over your shoulder.

Ok Bobby. You can go freely. I never irritate you.

Wow, for a second there, I thought I'd pissed off the wrong people.
Thank Christ it's a joke.. cruel as it may be.

Haha!Up to now I this thread keeps me laughing..

I'm the type of girl.....
What the ****(can I say that) I don't want to piss off anyone else. I haven't a clue how I could of pissed anyone off yet. I have only posted like 12 posts and really haven't talked to anyone on here. I haven't a clue.

Scout, you haven't done anything wrong.
I got this as well: when you first join, if people notice you're new and you're actively posting, a thread pops up with that on there: there's also one called I Love You, [username].
You haven't pissed anyone off, don't worry

OMFG, I really thought I did something. I didn't know what, but I thought maybe I cussed in a thread or something and pissed someone off because of it. Thank you for telling me.

Hee Hee, it is kinda funny now that I got the joke, but I was somewhat confused at first.