aftermath

Tools    

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
hey mofos!! i just wanted to post some pics of the devastation here where i live. i didn't take these so give the credit to katie morgan who works for the jackson sun. these are from my church i grew up at...

then imagine my shock when i see this picture. this is my oldest neice bethany looking at the devastation at church. so tonite say your prayers for people in my hometown of savannah and jackson,tn.

Wow, is that third one a car? Sheesh! I'm glad you're Ok, and I hope things start getting better soon.

Tornadoes can do some nasty damage... I am so very glad you're okay eM....

I heard on the news that the Red Cross and Salvation Army were helping the victims out a lot so if anyone wants to help, one of those agencies might be the way to go....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Been through a few disaters, but like Earthquakes, tornadoes are so sudden and so devastating. Almost no warning at all. Best wishes to all who have suffered a loss because of these storms.

It's a huge damage..Hope that only properties were damaged not lives of people..I'll pray for your town's fast recovery.