Top 50 (or whatever it ends up) TV Shows Countdown

Tools    

Which TV show appears on the most lists so far? Obviously don't say the name of the show but how many lists feature it

Which TV show appears on the most lists so far? Obviously don't say the name of the show but how many lists feature it
I'll let you guys guess that like i did last time as we're nearly finished. What do you think?

SC sent the 36th list Three more made it taking us to 48/50

I'm always game for making a complete arse of meself

Top show will be on 17 lists with a points total of 109 and there will be 148 different shows nominated in total.

I'm always game for making a complete arse of meself

Top show will be on 17 lists with a points total of 109 and there will be 148 different shows nominated in total.
Last time you got one right and nearly got the other two, and you were the only one that guessed

Last time you got one right and nearly got the other two, and you were the only one that guessed
I'm due for a none from three and all miles out then

Steve sent the 37th List No new additions but plenty are just about there.

Four members have said they are going to try and get a list in soon and with us only needing two more we've pretty much finished. Great work

C'mon people - get theose 40s number of lists into the 40s!!!

Edit: oops sorry, wrong thread
Edit: fixed!

It's fine just reword it as: C'mon people - get (the amount of) lists in(to) the 40's!!!
Excellent idea Simpson!
Done

Iro sent the 39th List Two more made it taking us to 51! We have a Countdown

Will still take lists and we'll just go with whatever we end up with same as the actors one. Will most likely stop taking lists and start sorting out the ties and stuff around this time tomorrow, maybe a bit later so try and get your list in today if you still want to.

I'll send mine in shortly. It's just that I'm not all that much into TV shows any more, but I have a certain favorite...a very, very dark satire of American society. It may consist of that single one.

...a very, very dark satire of American society.
That's at least one vote for Fame then

Fgs man, stop soliciting lists now or I'll have no chance of getting any of my guesses right

j/k before any uptight member gets their knickies all twisted

That's me done taking lists then, 43 lists and 56 shows on the Countdown Will do the various pointers again too. Not going to start compiling for a few hours as i have some stuff to do, will post what's happening when i'm done.