How Would You Rank the Spider-Man Movies?

Tools    

The Amazing Spider-Man
The Amazing Spider-Man 2
Raimi's Spider-Man 2
Raimi's Spider-Man (hasn't aged well)
Raimi's Spider-Man 3 (total garbage)

1- Spider-Man 2
2- Spider-Man
3- Spider-Man3
4- The Amazing Spider-Man
5- The Amazing Spider-Man 2

Tobey Maguire >>> Andrew Garfield

1- Spider-Man 2
2- Spider-Man
3- Spider-Man3

I agree, this would exactly be my list. Sam Raimi's Spiderman films were pretty revolutionary when they came out, and even though there's a lot of "bad" to wade through in 3, there's still glimpes of what could have been a great movie. And J. Jonah Jameson is just perfect.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
The Amazing Spider-Man
The Amazing Spider-Man 2
Raimi's Spider-Man 2
Raimi's Spider-Man (hasn't aged well)
Raimi's Spider-Man 3 (total garbage)

I agree with this order. Andrew Garfield was much better than Tobey Maguire. Tobey Maguire was too whiney.

1- Spider-Man 2
2- Spider-Man
3- Spider-Man3

I agree about Tobey>>>>Andrew

and I almost agree about the order as well, but I would switch around Amazing Spider-Man 1 and 2 - maybe even put it above Raimi's 3.. I was able to have fun with the messy sequel of the remake, but the remake/reimagening was like seeing a worse version of what I had already seen.

Spider-Man 2
Spider-Man 3
Spider-Man

Haven't seen The Amazing Spider-Man movies and don't know if I care to.

It's possible Spider-Man is better than Spider-Man 3, but I never rewatch the first one, while I've seen the third one several times, so I've gotta put that one ahead.

1. The Amazing Spider Man
2. Spider Man 2
3. Spider Man
4. The Amazing Spider Man 2
5. Spider Man 3

Raimi ones were revolutionary, as said, as he has a unique style. I love him and them. My favorite scene was when he was stopping the train. Well, most memorable, it menaged to last intensly. And Octopus and all that physics stuff. Molina is great. Dunst is adorable, of course. Another fantastic scene is when Goblin appears. And is no3 that horrible? I know it's ridiculous, but that's why I love it. Remember the scene when he dances? It's absolutely ludacrid! The new ones are also great... less memorable though. I just feel andy is unwined, instinctive. I love him. one of my favorite new kids on the block. how about when "will I or not reveal myself?" and then the web suddenly flies to Emma? Tobey is also great...maybe it's just that he's better for the role, idk.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I ranked Spiderman 3 way too high the first time I saw it.

anyways...

Spider-Man 2

Spider-Man

The Amazing Spider-Man

The Amazing Spider-Man 2

Spider-Man 3

I originally gave Spider-Man 3 a
.....wow. I need to update that review. It's embarrassing.

Suspect's Reviews

Spider-Man 2
Spider-Man 3 (don't really get the hate for this. I liked it about as much as the second one, which I think is somewhat overrated to boot.)
Amazing Spider-Man
Spider-Man
Amazing Spider-Man 2

1. Spider-Man 2 directed by Sam Raimi -
This is the closest we've gotten to a perfect campy superhero movie and I love everything about it.
2. The Amazing Spider-Man directed by Marc Webb -
This has a soft spot for me because when I first saw it I was entertained and certainly intrigued as to where the franchise was going. Not to mention the movie itself did a great job of being it's own new thing.
3. Spider-Man directed by Sam Raimi -
This paved the way for Spider-Man and practically most superhero franchises, due to the fact that it not only was a massive box office success, but it was a damn good movie too. To me it's a classic in it's genre and whenever it's showing on TV I'll watch it.
"The BONESAW is REAAADY"
4. Spider-Man 3 directed by Sam Raimi -
So many things worked, the New Goblin, it worked and it was entertaining, and god forbid we ever try and find someone to top Thomas Haden Church as the perfect Sandman. But all those great things ultimately got bogged down by forcing Topher Grace into a role he was never meant for. Also that dance scene, I usually forget how bad it is, so when I end up watching the movie again I'm appalled by it. I think every time I see it this movie loses a star.
5. The Amazing Spider-Man 2 directed by Marc Webb -
I didn't think it could get worse than Spider-Man 3. Boy was I wrong. This was an incoherent, poorly written, pop culture soundtracked movie that actually made me bored and upset. It's almost as if the directors disregarded what actually makes a good movie and instead chose to just set up things so they could make more movies to in turn, set up more things. They didn't want to make a good Spider-Man franchise, they wanted money. Screw you Sony for ruining a decent potential series all because you thought you could make a buck purely on hype.

I have to return some videotapes...
Spider-Man
Spider-man 2
Spider-man 3
Amazing Spiderman
Amazing Spiderman 2

Spider-Man 2
Spider-Man
Spider-Man 3
The Amazing Spider Man

Didn't even bother seeing The Amazing Spider Man 2 because i hated the first one so much, Garfield as Parker especially and i like Garfield. Haven't seen any of them in a few years so i'm not sure how much i would like them now.

Spider-Man
Spider-Man 2
Far From Home
Venom (I'll get crap for this but I liked it)
Spider-Verse
(There end the ones I like)
Amazing 1
Homecoming
Spider-Man 3
Amazing 2

I am the Watcher in the Night
I really despise Disney's solo SPidey efforts and have only watched half of the first one and clips from the sequel. This version of Spider Man, in small doses as part of an ensemble functions well but the solo movies have been so childish, bland and just poorly made with poor characterisations throughout. The entire Spider Man mythos has been killed.

So....you can tell I am not a fan. That leads me to the "Amazing" series, which was, in some way, even worse....absolute cringe from start to finish.

My rankings would be:

1. Spider Man 2
2. Spider Man
3. Amazing Spider Man 2
4. Amazing Spiderman

Who cares below that??

"I need your clothes, your boots and your motorcycle"

Fairly easily, I basically view them as "arcs" Holland's arc is the best with everything being close to 4/5 stars, than Toby and Rami's group which is two really good ones and one mediocre one, Into the Spiderverse is a solid star and Amazing Spider-man 1 isn't that great and 2 is an all-time terrible film.

1. Holland (Civil War, Homecoming, Far From Home, Infinity War)

2. Maguire (1/2/3)

3. Moore (Into the Spider-verse)

4. Garfield (Amazing)