Movie HALL of FAME Archives & Info

Tools    

So I can host our first (or actually, second) Western HoF, does anyone else particularly want to host?
If not, I’ll hopefully be starting it this week.
I'm in! and happy to have you host...I plan on watching a bunch of westerns for the upcoming countdown so this will be a great way to motivate me

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
So I can host our first (or actually, second) Western HoF, does anyone else particularly want to host?
If not, I’ll hopefully be starting it this week.
go for it, ahwell!!

I'm probably in the western HoF as well. Almost done with the Japanese. No idea what to nominate though but I'm sure I'll figure out something (probably something CR hates but that's kinda given).

Will this be one nomination each or 2 like comedy is? And will nominating person be anonymous until the end as well?
Haven’t completely decided that. If we get 8-ish people or more I’ll likely keep it one.
And I’ll probably not make nominations secret till the end, we’ll see though.

The trick is not minding
Any interest in a Mid January Best Picture Part 2 HOF?
Just got to specify, is this best picture winner or best picture nominee?
Not that it matters any to me, I’m joining either way

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
What about the movies that were nominated in the 1st Best Picture HoF? Are those excluded?
I think it makes sense to go with different ones this time around, not necessarily in the future though

I think it makes sense to go with different ones this time around, not necessarily in the future though
That makes sense. I don't really want to watch the same movies as last time. I'm glad you're doing this again

Well, that leaves me with one single nomination option left, which is fine because I was probably going to nominate it anyways.

I've seen a sad five best picture winners, looking forward to this Hall of Fame!

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Well, that leaves me with one single nomination option left, which is fine because I was probably going to nominate it anyways.

I've seen a sad five best picture winners, looking forward to this Hall of Fame!
Jealous of you man. You are basically what I was when I joined this site in 2010 with a lot fmto see. And I still feel I've barely seen anything, but my lists are filling up for sure.

You could go with a blind nom, that's what I'm going to do so I can finish of my list.

Jealous of you man. You are basically what I was when I joined this site in 2010 with a lot fmto see. And I still feel I've barely seen anything, but my lists are filling up for sure.
Yeah, I just got yelled at by Camo on letterboxd for making too many director ranking lists with one movie but yeah hopefully that'll change in the future.

It is really exciting to hear about all these movies and know that there's so much out there.