Hi.

Tools    

wait so im a little confused here. did the other michael just say he wants to change his, because i really dont have a problem changing mine as long as i can get my rep points back. well if i do change i will keep it simple and just be travis bickle like parky suggested

well, i planned to change mine, and if u want to keep ur rep, just ask yoda, he said he can change ur name without losing ur rep, profile, etc.

So its official. The two michaels volantarily want to change both their names as long as they keep their reps.

And I wanted to see a no holds barred, downright dirty, all or nothing, hair pulling, nose biting, eye gouging, fisticuff styling, all out brawl.

Arresting your development
Oh there's going to be a fight...damn it!

Next two noobs come through on this site have to fight.

Two posters enter- one poster leaves!

This thread was all about me. Now what? If it's not gonna' be about me anymore, then someone must fight to the death.

Anonymous, introduce them to the CAGE'O'DEATH!
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

Originally Posted by The Taxi Driver
well i sent a PM to yoda asking him to change mine. sorry escape no fight
I know.
I see you took parky's idea and went with your other favorite taxi driver.
That's cool.

This thread was all about me. Now what? If it's not gonna' be about me anymore, then someone must fight to the death.
Ok pimp, now it's time to beg..er... I mean ask for your old name back.

Welcome back yo

Originally Posted by Tea Barking
Welcome back yo

Is he pretending to hold his gat with the sideways gangsta grip?

Originally Posted by PimpDaShizzle V2.0
He probably just got done dumpin' on some sucka' biatches from da' other side of da' hood. "loog'a dem' suckas'."
They were in the wrong part of the hood and they should have checked the map?

Enjoyers of Movie Forums,
It's come to my attention that I am a dumbass. A full on dumbass. My posting was improving. I really did enjoy seeing comments by some who encouraged me to keep up the good work. I am also honored to have been nominated in the "most improved" thread. But, I have a very big problem with this type of thing. Often times I'm left feeling like I just took it up the ass by some punkass like Holden or Zzat. I am fully confident I could destroy both of them and anyone else who would like to exchange words over the internet, I actually pride my skills when it comes to creative word choice. With that said, I am sorry to say that I am leaving Movie Forums... I can't and won't continue to take it up the ass without lashing back, it's what has to be done. Without someone like me, someone like Holden is able to continue being a d*ck without being made a fool of. You may have noticed these "..." after my comment about leaving. It was meant to be a gesture, almost like I will come back. Actually, I will come back but you won't know who I am. This new person will take over where the old PimpDaShizzle left off. Version 2.0 of PimpDaShizzle was more user friendly, but just wasn't compatible with myself. To those who are awesome, continue to do so. To those like Holden, continue to do so because when I'm bored and can't sleep it makes me feel better about myself when I make fun of you.

Rockin' and Rollin',
PimpDaShizzle

Originally Posted by PimpDaShizzle V2.0
Enjoyers of Movie Forums,
It's come to my attention that I am a dumbass. A full on dumbass. My posting was improving. I really did enjoy seeing comments by some who encouraged me to keep up the good work. I am also honored to have been nominated in the "most improved" thread. But, I have a very big problem with this type of thing. Often times I'm left feeling like I just took it up the ass by some punkass like Holden or Zzat. I am fully confident I could destroy both of them and anyone else who would like to exchange words over the internet, I actually pride my skills when it comes to creative word choice. With that said, I am sorry to say that I am leaving Movie Forums... I can't and won't continue to take it up the ass without lashing back, it's what has to be done. Without someone like me, someone like Holden is able to continue being a d*ck without being made a fool of. You may have noticed these "..." after my comment about leaving. It was meant to be a gesture, almost like I will come back. Actually, I will come back but you won't know who I am. This new person will take over where the old PimpDaShizzle left off. Version 2.0 of PimpDaShizzle was more user friendly, but just wasn't compatible with myself. To those who are awesome, continue to do so. To those like Holden, continue to do so because when I'm bored and can't sleep it makes me feel better about myself when I make fun of you.

Rockin' and Rollin',
PimpDaShizzle
You need to go back on your medication.

history *is* moralizing
Originally Posted by nebbit
You need to go back on your medication.
or do like me, continue the same medication but add vodka and rum to it!

Originally Posted by chicagofrog
or do like me, continue the same medication but add vodka and rum to it!
......... .............

A system of cells interlinked
Damn pimp, don't trip like dat!! If a cat is in your grill, step back, chill, and do the right thing!! Rock the knowledge, grab some trees and relax, holmes!!

i havent been on these forums long enough to know what the original pimp was like. Why was he banned the first time?