0 to 10. How nuts has social distancing and COVID stress made you?

Tools    

How nuts has social distancing and COVID stress made you?
33.33%
7 votes
4.76%
1 votes
9.52%
2 votes
14.29%
3 votes
14.29%
3 votes
4.76%
1 votes
4.76%
1 votes
9.52%
2 votes
4.76%
1 votes
0%
0 votes
0%
0 votes
21 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Well, I'm not depressed. It's better that Misaki saves somebody who really needs saving.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Went with 6.

I have no issues with being stuck at home. As an antisocial being who hates going out and gatherings, this is perfect for me.

My concerns have, however, increased substantially. One for my elders. And two, which is also huge, but my OCD has gone mental. Being germophobic in these times doesn't help. As the number of cases increase in my city, I have become more obsessed about cleanliness.

The other day, the bloke who lives above me loudly sneezed at his window, and I rushed and closed mine for the rest of the night, despite the temperature here being high.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Well, from the looks of the numbers and your words (1,2,8,9,10), I'm guessing a "6" on this would maybe be a sensible overview, no?
No, it doesn't really average to anything because it's either very high or very low. There just isn't a midpoint for me, only the two extremes.

By the way, are the elderly parents living with you and in their 80's or higher? If so, my usual M.O. is to swap out the towels in the bathroom with paper towels. It's just too easy for them to get sick and they can't always see well enough to know when their hands are dirty or not. A damp towel waiting for the next person to show up is a horror show script written by 12 year olds. And don't get me started on how grossed out I am by what might be lurking underneath old-lady fingernails all day......{shudder}
Yes, Hubby's parents are in their 80s, but no, they don't live with us. They live about a half hour away from us. We haven't been inside their house in over a month. We just drop their groceries and stuff off on their front porch, and then they bring them in after we leave. We're not taking any chances that we might be carriers of the virus who could potentially bring it into their house. We're even wiping down everything that we leave for them with Lysol or Clorox wipes, and putting it all in unused disposable bags, not reusable bags.