Most attractive thing about the opposite sex

Tools    

Eyes, smile, laugh. A great, infectious laugh is quite sexy.
Those are the first things I notice. But as I get to know a guy, things like being well spoken and having a talent are very attractive as well.
Patience is another important thing. I like a guy who kind of balances me out personality wise.

The top of their head
Does that mean I could put on a wig and you'd never know the difference?

.... Actually, I bet you WOULD notice a difference.

Eyes, smile, laugh. A great, infectious laugh is quite sexy.
Those are the first things I notice. But as I get to know a guy, things like being well spoken and having a talent are very attractive as well.
Patience is another important thing. I like a guy who kind of balances me out personality wise.
I'm your guy!

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I find a majority of women fairly attractive, the conversation is when I truly know if I want to continue investing my time with a person. If a girl loves the same things as I do, that's cool, but having a sense of humor, having a good heart, honesty, intelligence - those traits are more important than hair length, breast size, etc.

I find a majority of women fairly attractive, the conversation is when I truly know if I want to continue investing my time with a person. If a girl loves the same things as I do, that's cool, but having a sense of humor, having a good heart, honesty, intelligence - those traits are more important than hair length, breast size, etc.
Gimme a break. You like short women with long hair and big boobs and that's that.

I find a majority of women fairly attractive
You clearly aren't from the South

Attractiveness.
Attractiveness? so you dont want a woman that is considered a bit unattractive by society? She has to fit the perfect woman profile?

What about personality? She can be pretty as hell but a rude b*tch to people.

Attractiveness? so you dont want a woman that is considered a bit unattractive by society? She has to fit the perfect woman profile?

What about personality? She can be pretty as hell but a rude b*tch to people.
It was a joke, because it's a tautology. "I'm attracted to attractiveness."

I'm going to assume he means the traits that he personally finds attractive - rather than jump the gun like you're doing.

Let's just put it this way, everything's bigger in Texas

It was a joke, because it's a tautology. "I'm attracted to attractiveness."
ok I understand Yoda

90Aces, really? you are going to go there? You just start **** in every thread you are in... so Im going to ignore you for now on....