Memorable female actors

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Essie Davis in The Babadook
Samantha Morton in The Daisy Chain
Rebecca Hall in Lay the Favourite
Another for Essie
Cate Blanchett
Judy Davis
Judi Dench
Helen Mirren
Kathy Bates
Jessica Lange
Lily Rabe

I could just keep going

I haven't seen it, but I'm almost certain Thelma and Louise would qualify. Two female leads, and I assume they would be strong leads, based on both of them being nominated for multiple awards.

I haven't seen it, but I'm almost certain Thelma and Louise would qualify. Two female leads, and I assume they would be strong leads, based on both of them being nominated for multiple awards.
It's a terrific movie if you get the chance to see it.

I've always like Juliette Lewis as well, Natural Born Killers and Kalifornia were good ones with her.
I like Juliette Lewis and liked Kalifornia, but hated Natural Born Killers.

The best female performance I have ever seen was Lena Olin in Romeo is Bleeding. Runner up is Linda Florentino in The Last Seduction.

Lena in Romeo is Bleeding.

Linda in The Last Seduction

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
it's harder for me to judge a woman's performance
ikr, especially when she's cute :3
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I had a huge crush on Kate Winslet after titanic. Now I am Sophie Turner fan. She is super cute.
---------------

I have to agree that it s more often the male leads who are most memorable to me ( perhaps b/c I am a woman who may be unduly impressed by the likes of Harrison Ford, Daniel Craig , etc. ). But I can provide a few memorable pics of my own:
Julia Roberts in Erin Brockovitch
Judy Dench in Philomena
Jessica Tandy in Driving Miss Daisy
Judy Garland in Wizard of Oz ( why are there so many J s here lol is that a subliminal pre requisite to doing a memorable part???
Cher in Mask and Moonstruck
Babs in The Way We Were
Sally Field in almost everything but a fave of mine was Murphy s Romance

i love monica bellucci

Another for Essie
Cate Blanchett
Judy Davis
Judi Dench
Helen Mirren
Kathy Bates
Jessica Lange
Lily Rabe

I could just keep going
Lena Olin in Romeo is Bleeding. Best performance I have ever seen.