Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
Review embargo gets lifted on Dec 16th.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Yea I'm thinking that, I'll just stay off the internet Wednesday until I've seen it midnight.

The Theater near me you can't pre-order tickets so there's probably gonna be a miles long line of people camping out. I'll probably go see it with my friends over the weekend or on Monday or Tuesday the week after it comes out.

The only thing bothering me about all this is all these people online that think TFA is gonna get Oscar Noms and stuff. For visual effects for sure it probably will but Best Picture and Acting noms? I highly doubt it. From all the trailers the only person that stands out is Harrison Ford, and that is because he looks like he actually gives a **** in the role and isn't phoning it in.

The Theater near me you can't pre-order tickets so there's probably gonna be a miles long line of people camping out. I'll probably go see it with my friends over the weekend or on Monday or Tuesday the week after it comes out.

The only thing bothering me about all this is all these people online that think TFA is gonna get Oscar Noms and stuff. For visual effects for sure it probably will but Best Picture and Acting noms? I highly doubt it. From all the trailers the only person that stands out is Harrison Ford, and that is because he looks like he actually gives a **** in the role and isn't phoning it in.
That stinks. At least you will see it. As for the noms, the only SW film that went up for the most awards was with A New Hope. The others including the prequels had noms as well but only a few or so each.

I just saw the movie! Lame!
Splinter universe created by the original exploding Death Star? What the..? Vader was never Luke's father? There are now two Han Solo"s, one young, and one old existing in the same reality? Leia is old and fat and married an Ewok? Geez!

I just saw the movie! Lame!
Splinter universe created by the original exploding Death Star? What the..? Vader was never Luke's father? There are now two Han Solo"s, one young, and one old existing in the same reality? Leia is old and fat and married an Ewok? Geez!
I see what you did there XD

A system of cells interlinked
Steel - you should stick to watching films that don't have two conflicting versions. Like Superman II!

I can't wait to Watch Han Skywalker blow up the Life Star in the new Star Warz when I get to see it the day after 5 days ago with a short, fat, tall skinny kid I went to two different schools with.

[spoilers]The Funny Joke for poor Kylo will be when he finds out when he was evil Vader was far more cool. Sad thing is Luke gets all the credit when Vader, Lando and The Ewoks defeated the empire.[./spoilers]

I couldn't resist. I read all the spoilers I could find.

Dammit SWAN!!!!!!!

I couldn't resist. I read all the spoilers I could find.

Dammit SWAN!!!!!!!
Dude, I kind of want to know. I can't decide. Think I am going Saturday. How about you?

Funny because I saw ford on the tonight show and he said he just did it for the money. He's just a good actor.

At the twilight of his career he probably cares a hell of a lot less than these new people thrust into the lime light. I've said it before, I'll say it again - Enthusiasm is no substitute for talent.

Psst!

HUGE SPOILER

WARNING: "Force Awakens" spoilers below
Apparently the Rey gal is Luke Skywalker's daughter. She learns this at the very end of the movie when they reunite. The BB-8 robot contains a holographic message from Luke to her, telling her to find him.

Psst!

HUGE SPOILER

WARNING: "Force Awakens" spoilers below
Apparently the Rey gal is Luke Skywalker's daughter. She learns this at the very end of the movie when they reunite. The BB-8 robot contains a holographic message from Luke to her, telling her to find him.
With you I don't know if that will be a joke or actual spoiler. Your a devious MoFo Sexy. I'm not clicking.

It's an actual "spoiler" if it is true. I don't know if it's really true or not. I think it probably is, though. At least to some degree.