Dawn of the Planet of the Apes

Tools    

Discrediting Serkis because he's hidden behind CGI
I never said dont credit him
i mean just make his job mysterious
God, I love this quote so much.

You need to start a petition to "make Andy Serkis' job more mysterious." I'd sign it.

Oh, King King was the star, was he? Have you chatted on the phone with ol' Kong recently? Went to his dinner party?

NEWS FLASH: KING KONG DOESN'T ACTUALLY EXIST

And he most certainly doesn't act in films.
How dare you. King Kong started with the Groundlings and worked his way up. He has suffered for his craft.

Andy Serkis 2011.
Wears a wetsuit covered in golf balls. Makes Monkey noises and says 4 words through the entire movie: "No!" and "Caesar is home"
Completely fake, seriously unbelievable.

Christopher Reeve 1978.
Bulletproof, fireproof, iceproof, can breathe in outer-space and can fly. He can also lift a car at the tender age of 18 months.
Totally believable... he was only in a costume and had a human face.

You know, I was having a genuinely crappy morning. Slept terrible, ate too much ice cream last night, skipped breakfast, etc. But it's all better now. This has completely turned my day around.

This spits in the face of his work. Just because you don't want to be aware of Andy Serkis' role in the film doesn't mean he should take a backseat in the credit roll. Get yer head out of yer keister, man!
The credit role is not the problem you phrased it like that
i mean all those docs on him visiting the zoo etc.
They get on my ****.
That Dinosaur stampede in king kong was crap
the legs were like bad drawings
Why didn't they re-do that ?

In the Beginning...
The credit role is not trhe problem you phrased it like that
i mean all those docs on him visiting the zoo etc.
They get on my ****.
Then don't watch them! Jumpin' Jesus!

Originally Posted by Yoda
You know, I was having a genuinely crappy morning. Slept terrible, ate too much ice cream last night, skipped breakfast, etc. But it's all better now. This has completely turned my day around.
I'm right there with you. Can we give this guy a lightsaber for this?

No, he's a character. Played by an actor. How else do you think they could create King Kong?
By imagination CGI and APES

Imagination and CGI?

That's what they did for that Dinosaur stampede that you just hammered for looking too fake.

Yes if it is needed but please do not go on and on about him
advertising the fact and destroying King Kongs personality.

Imagination and CGI?

That's what they did for that Dinosaur stampede that you just hammered for looking too fake.
They should have got Andy Sirkis to do it then.
Or employed real artists who can draw.

In the Beginning...
Yes if it is needed but please not go on and on about him advertising the fact and destroying King Kongs personality.
This is what you don't get. It's you. YOU! It's a problem YOU have. Nobody else has this problem. We can look at Andy Serkis all day, and listen to him talk about how he was King Kong and see him in his little track suit acting like King Kong... and STILL enjoy King Kong. We're well-adjusted people!

Daniel Radcliffe and the Prisoner of Azkaban is most people's favourite Daniel Radcliffe flick.

This is a thing
And Being John Malkovich stays exactly the same. Nice.

Speaking of which, I still haven't seen The Amazing Andrew Garfield. I hear it's only so-so.