Anon' Last, Burf'day!

Tools    

Happy effin' birthday you crazy sum'a gun!

I don't even know these kids but I think you should envite them over to party.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

history *is* moralizing

Pimp has been quicker than me again.

but i wish you all the things you wish yourself get true this new year of your life.

as long as the MoFos have people like you, all can be saved

happy birthday mr. last hope ya had a good one

You ready? You look ready.
We always have a need for Mr. Last!! So don't go anywhere during the commercial break and put that flipper down!! Happy B-Day!!!
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Female assassin extraordinaire.
having only come to know you recently, i can only say, mr. last, that you are very, very weird.

and, happy birthday!!!

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by PimpDaShizzle V2.0
Happy effin' birthday you crazy sum'a gun!

I don't even know these kids but I think you should envite them over to party.
Thanks fool... I'm in need for a daily dissin' please help.

Them there chitlins will have to bring their own liquor though.

Originally Posted by chicagofrog

Pimp has been quicker than me again.

but i wish you all the things you wish yourself get true this new year of your life.

as long as the MoFos have people like you, all can be saved
Frog it's time to go with what we know all around MoFo n' back again and your amphibious ambition shines a thousand miles away. Thanks Dude and I hope the Princess checks her calender to kiss away the slime of mind!

Originally Posted by The Taxi Driver
happy birthday mr. last hope ya had a good one
My focus is strong and thanks for the shout. Things like this from people like you kept my birthday bouncing.
Originally Posted by gummo
wow Nony gets two birthday threads...That makes him twice as loved...
Thanks gummo...but I'm just a simple nut with a lot of love to chew. This just means that I have more love to give out.

For here or to go?

Originally Posted by John McClane
We always have a need for Mr. Last!! So don't go anywhere during the commercial break and put that flipper down!! Happy B-Day!!!
Your flipper has batteries... some one keeps stealing mine and I narrowed it down to my friend's girlfriend for now. I don't want to know what she needs em' for. Thanks for B-Day shout... das cool dude!

Same Last time... same Last channel.
Originally Posted by thmilin
having only come to know you recently, i can only say, mr. last, that you are very, very weird.

and, happy birthday!!!
Think about it for a second...

Jumping on the bed and tapping the weird reflex getting higher and higher. Most likely your inner child wants to escape and jump also. A land of MoFos jumping and speaking in laughs, smiles hurting as we bash our numb faces on the ceiling. Breaking away the roof to let the light in... you love it! No, no don't thank me... honestly, it's my pleasure.

Thanks for the birthday wishes....

Originally Posted by ash_is_the_gal
happy birthday, brat.
I tend to separate the brat from the bratitude...I sleep better that way.

Thanks...

A system of cells interlinked
Happy Birthday Mr. Last!!

Originally Posted by Anonymous Last
Think about it for a second...

Jumping on the bed and tapping the weird reflex getting higher and higher. Most likely your inner child wants to escape and jump also. A land of MoFos jumping and speaking in laughs, smiles hurting as we bash our numb faces on the ceiling. Breaking away the roof to let the light in... you love it! No, no don't thank me... honestly, it's my pleasure.

Thanks for the birthday wishes....
but, darling, I never said weird was BAD. i'd rather not bash my face into the ceiling though. that would kind of prevent me from laughing enjoyably. but yes, i love it. the sunshine, not YOU!

*blows kiss*

Originally Posted by Sedai
Happy Birthday Mr. Last!!

Thanks Sedai...thanks for thinking of me!

Originally Posted by thmilin
but, darling, I never said weird was BAD. i'd rather not bash my face into the ceiling though. that would kind of prevent me from laughing enjoyably. but yes, i love it. the sunshine, not YOU!

*blows kiss*
The sunshine doesn't feel as good and you don't appreciate the light as much without violating the rules in the bone structure causing the face to fracture opening a wound that deepens' with a combination whoa woozy.

How do you know that you won't dig it... if you don't try it?

history *is* moralizing
The sunshine doesn't feel as good and you don't appreciate the light as much without violating the rules in the bone structure causing the face to fracture opening a wound that deepens' with a combination whoa woozy.

i kinda sense some Durden's influence here!

Originally Posted by chicagofrog
i kinda sense some Durden's influence here!
You are not your influence...

You are the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.

How'd I miss this?........................................oh well.

Happy Birthday!!!

Originally Posted by The Blister Exists
How'd I miss this?........................................oh well.

Happy Birthday!!!
I felt the same way when I found it. Thanks buddy...

happy birthday mr. last

Thanks...welcome to the site.

Here's something for you.

Hope walking...

No...nothing?

i won't be swayed! i can let my inner child run nekkid through space without bashing my face into the ceiling, thank you very much! that's what my little communicator button is for. and i'm all fed up with wounds of all sorts, after 3 years of surgeries and being a pincushion on surgical tables.

i know i won't dig it cuz i don't like that kind of pain, thank you very much. there are other kinds, though. make me another offer, and i'll see if i refuse it.