What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

The People's Republic of Clogher

The Beatles had a higher batting average but The Beach Boys had more MVPs. Or something.

EDIT - Now that I think about it, the two best record shops from my yoof in Belfast were named after Beach Boys songs - Terri (now with a film made about him) Hooley's Good Vibrations and Heroes & Villains just up the street.

They were both punk hangouts.

Welcome to the human race...
Hey, UF, do you mind me asking why you neg-repped my post on the last page with Spiritualized in it? Not angry, I'm just wondering.

As for what I'm listening to right now - Aphex Twin's Selected Ambient Works, Volume II.

Yikes! Sorry Iro. I don't recall neg repping the post and can only assume it was an accident - possibly due to a frozen screen and me clicking away in frustration, as my laptop is getting old. Nothing against the group, honest. I've repped your post to balance it out

Anyways...

The S.O.S. B Side of this one rules, but no dice on youtube so...

The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.