MoFo art gallery

Tools    

A small watercolor I made for someone special recently (actually it was an album cover for a mix cd that I made). Watercolors on a 5"x5" piece of brown paper bag.

A recent sketchbook drawing.
Wow they are good

More recent junk I made in my sketchbook. + 2 drawings I made with a Mouse and the power of the internet. Foist one looks better on a small piece of paper than it does in this blowed-up scan, but oh well. Won't bore you with self-critique.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	sketch-1.jpg
Views:	159
Size:	383.0 KB
ID:	6212   Click image for larger version

Name:	sketch-2.jpg
Views:	148
Size:	247.7 KB
ID:	6213   Click image for larger version

Name:	mouse-1.JPG
Views:	143
Size:	41.8 KB
ID:	6214   Click image for larger version

Name:	mouse-2.jpg
Views:	158
Size:	44.4 KB
ID:	6215  

Those are great LP.... ... thanks for sharing...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Here's some of my efforts from a few years back, sorry for the poor quality as I photographed them on my phone.

Very nice UF... My favorite is the 1st one.... thanks for sharing...

Nice drawings, Used Future. What'd you make them with?

Another recent sketchbook page (this is actually the page facing the faces I uploaded in my last post).
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	scut-5.jpg
Views:	140
Size:	347.7 KB
ID:	6221  

Nice drawings, Used Future. What'd you make them with?
Thanks,

liking your work too Mr. Linepalsy, the drawings are done using biro, marker pens, and coloured pencils, all very low-tek.

Used Future, I like the drawings. Keep it up.

Good use of color!
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I haven't posted in here for a while. I love all the stuff I've seen, y'all are a talented bunch.

Ok, something new from me, I was just happy with how this came out.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Awesome job MP.... kinda scary though in the fact that it is pretty much the truth...
Yeah, this happened to me yesterday, only I am not a cute little blonde girl, but a large, bearded man. LOL. I was so pissed off I had to draw it as a strip.

there's a frog in my snake oil
I give unto you... the art of Yorkshire

Let's try to be broad-minded about this
k this was supposed to be a 'oxymoron' drawing and on the top it was day time and nature and what not and if you flip it over it's night time and i was attempting to do a city scape but still make it look like a reflection but it kinda failed and just looks like i did a ****** job on the water but yeah this was an assignment for school, i used water color and pen and wash

This pic i took with a 35mm film camera and i developed the film myself then made an 8x10 print and then toned it in copper toning liquids and it turned out kinda faded at the top

This one was the same process as before, sorry about the quality of the pics i had to take a picture of the picture lol so to me these aren't just photos they're a piece of work that took a looong time to develope, this one was toned for 30 seconds in yellow

This one was toned in blue, i had to get on my knees in the snow and get a side view of the lilac bushes, it turned out pretty nice

sorry this one is probably the crappiest quality =\ but i thought it was a neat pic because i had a lense on the camera that put little starbursts on all the lights

This is a little antelope thing that i drew from Cabelas on a field trip, using charcoal and a brown pencil

This was another assignment for a class and it was supposed to be a 'metaphor' drawing...cheesy right? so i had this slipknot backpack and so i morphed the S on the front into hands on a clock and then there's a chain on it so it's kinda like time slows me down? yeah...art teachers like dramatic thing like that, i used charcoal for the backpack and a pen and wash for the chain

then with flash

This is a self portrait i did a while ago, my first attempt at using pastels, very messy

without flash

I play drums so i did a photo collage and don't judge too harshly this was when i was starting out in photography so i didn't know everything about printing so some are too light and some are too dark none are contrasted and no filters were used so it's kinda crappy but i like it overall

This was a loooong time ago, just drawings of my hands, i could probably do it way better now